24. it came back

didn't edit the last part cause imma too lazy. also i have more than 5 stories in my draft soooo yeah, busy + lazy = 5000000000yearsofworksorryguysheheheheheheheheh

----

Y/N's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, not knowing how many years I've been asleep since the author is too lazy to continue this book.

My neck hurts since I was sleeping on a .........chair. I felt my hands were both tied to the back and my legs seems helpless too. I sigh, recalling the last thing that happened before I was took to this room. Yeonjun oppa and Sehun......oppa...... I hope they're both okay.

Wait, speaking of Yeonjun oppa, the author never mentioned what happen to him. Now it makes me even more worried. I look around and there's nothing to look at. I'm in a dark room with a window that rays the beautiful moonlight. It's a full moon today. It somehow reminded me of something in the past.

I tried to loosen the tight rope but it only made me hissed. My wrists were sure getting bruised. I feel pain since I haven't recover from my last incident. Tears started to form in my eyes as I was scared. I feel hopeless since I can't move my body.

"H-hello?" I sobbed. "Oppa....?" I cried. I can't help it since I know I had no one this time. No one is here to save me. No one knows where I am. No one will come and find me.

"You're awake princess?" I heard a voice. I look around and saw a figure of a man. I can't clearly see his face since it's too dark, and he was wearing black.

"W-who are you?" I looked into his eyes.

The man came closer to me, bending to my level, and making his hand...some f-face came near me. I stoped breathing for second. I could clearly see his face now. He looked at me like he was checking on me. I feel uncomfortable.

"U-um. Who are you? What are going to do to me?" I asked again. The man smirk. "I'm sorry, just wanted to make sure it's you." He said and walked away.

"I am someone you once knew. Your ex-bodyguard. You don't have to know my name. One of us will die tonight." He said that last part with a sad tone.

"You're going to kill me?"  I actually doubt that. He seems nice unlike Sehun's brother. I wonder who is he. "Suho actually told me to torture you." He gulped shyly.

My eyes widen. "W-what?" Okay I'm scared now.

"Well, since I don't want to be the one who'll kill you, Suho said he'll handle it. But he wants to make sure you remember first. He wants your lost memories to come back." He was standing behind me and I could hear clicking noises and a bang sounds coming from what I think it's a piece of iron.

I'm too scared to looked at him but then he made his way in front of me, holding a........pincer. "N-no." I cried. He smirked and now he looked like a total psychopath. I regret calling him handsome and saying that he's nice. 

Wait. "Why did you say one of us will die tonight?" I bravely asked, since he's still checking up 'something' behind me.

"Well, your brothers are here.  And I guess they're bringing their friends too." He said so calmly. "Bangtan Sonyeondan. They grow up so fast. They're so popular know, more popular than us. But I wonder if we're still stronger. What do you think Y/N?" He was back standing in front of me, looking away and the moonlight was shining on his face, making it looked like a spotlight for him.

It's beautiful, I can't deny it. But man, he's going to be the who'll torture me, why am I blushing? I shook my head and looked away. He noticed me staring at him and chuckled. "You're so lucky Y/N, whenever we killed someone closed to you, there'll always be someone else to replace them. What's so important that they willing to die for you?"

I, well I don't know what he's talking about. But then I remembered something. It's someone's face. Wait it's.....grandfather? It's that what I used to call him? I think it's grandpa or papa? Then another image came. It'm my uncle and........EXO. It's coming back.

My head hurts so much that I started to scream in pain. The man looked confused but he ended up smirking half way. I continued screaming and then something else came. It's dad and Jackson oppa.....and J..J...JB? Wait is that his name? And soon I saw others too. I recognised these people. GOT7?

The pain is getting harder and harder. I can't. It's too much. 

---

"Yah! Sehun, look what you did to the ice cream! Now princess will cry!"

---

"What should we call it? Something with a mafia touch. And a name only princess could know."

---

"BLACK COAL!"

---

"Please don't EVER gave this bracelet to anyone! I entrust this to you, Y/N."

---

"Don't worry baby, one day me and Jackson will show you what's inside this bracelet."

---

"Do you want to meet BTS?"

---

"They're very famous you know. That cute bunny Jungkook, he's two years older than you. You should be friends."

---

"I think he would be perfect for her next bodyguard. Maybe a boyfriend?"

---

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!"

---

"Y/N IS NOT GETTING MARRIED TO ANYONE! SHE WILL BE......."

---

This is too much. The man didn't even started to do anything to me, I've already had enough. I feel dizzy, woozy, weezy. I don't even know what that means. The only thing that came out from my mouth were. "Please save me, oppa." I slowly closed my eyes since it's getting really hard for me to breathe. I ended up falling asleep again, for another hundred years. Thanks for that, author.

-END-

I thought I could make 2 chapters today but it's getting late and tomorrow is school and ughhhhhh.....