39. missing

"Where's Jungkook?"

The question made us all panicked. Jinnie and Suga oppa decided to stay on the scene while the others went out to find Jungkook oppa.

"Where could that idiot be?" Hobi oppa said in worried. "Y/n, I need you to stay with me." I nodded to what Jinnie oppa said.

---

It's been three hours. But no one finds him. They even searched out in the town and buildings but not a single clue. Not even Jungkook's phone or earpiece could be detected. We ended up in the mansion, all sigh.

"Y/n, you need to go to bed, we'll take care the others." Said Joonie oppa and I nodded. So much for my 17th birthday.

"Don't be sad princess. We'll leave your presents in your room. You could open them." I put up a fake smile as Jimin oppa brought me up to my room. I mumbled 'thanks' as he leaves.

I sigh for the hundred time. I plopped myself on my bed. I feel worried and guilty for some reason. I know who that 'M' is and I could guess that he's after me.

---

Jisung
Hey. How's your day?

Y/n
I found out it's my birthday.

Jisung
What? Seriously? Happy Birthday Y/n!

Y/n
Thanks.

Jisung
So do you have fun?

Y/n
It was suppose to be the best day ever. thanks to someone, it's the worse

Jisung
omg I'm sorry. What happened?

Y/n
It's.........my dad......

Jisung
Oofff....your real dad?

Y/n

Yeah, thinks he's after me...

JisungWell he IS your father. he must be worried abt you...

Y/n
That doesn't explained what happened today.. and it's been 5 years...

Jisung
Maybe he lost track?

Y/n
whatever...

Jisung
Well I hope everything went fine. have a nice day, happy birthday!

Y/n
thanks Jisung :)

---

I sigh. Now I know something's DEFINITELY wrong. Me meeting Jisung is not coincident at all. He knew my father. Otherwise, how does he know I'm adopted? As far as I know, I never told him about my family.

He's a crazy stalker! I wonder if he works for my father.

----

"Whatever you do, I'll be watching you sweetheart. There will be the time... when I'll be back for you......."

Author's POV

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He groaned as to too much pain his body had absorbed. He thought he caught someone mysterious so he chased him. Never knew he would end up like this.

Both his hands were chained above his head. His location is unknown and he doesn't have his phone with him.

"Why did you follow me?" was the question the man asked him when Jungkook was caught. Jungkook didn't answer but kept his face straight. He ended up getting knocked out by the man.

Jungkook's surprised that he himself is still alive. The moment he saw the man, he knew how strong he is. 'I guess he really want answers' he thought.

The door opened and he thought it's the guards. But to his surprised it's the man. They made eye contact and the silent ended when the man finally said.

"Why did you follow me?" He said in a calm voice.

"I'm surprised you didn't kill me." Jungkook scoffed.

The man still looked calm. "I don't kill innocents, Jungkook."

This made Jungkook furious. "Why did YOU follow us? Who are you? What do you want?"

"I have my reasons, Jungkook. You shouldn't interfere with my plans." The man replied.

"You saying what you did today was your plan? It's my sister's birthday and you clearly ruined it. Well I guess you don't even care."

"Of course I do. She's my daughter."

Jungkook gulped. He moved his gaze down to his lower body. Where he could see his blood and scars the guards stabbed him. "W-why are you doing this?"

He could feel a hand under his chin pushing him to looked right in the man's eyes. The man smiled softly. "I gave you two options. One, you'll stay here for a while until my plan is fulfilled. Two, I'll let you go......."

".......in exchanged for my daughter........"

-tbc-

don't forget to vote :)