17. decisions

(praying 4 my exam results)

---

"You IDIOT!" The twins started arguing.

JACKSON: WHY?

JB: Cause I'm older, period.

JACKSON: That doesn't explain everything.

JB: Well, it does.

JACKSON: Hyung! Please!

Jackson begged his twin on his knees.

JACKSON: Please come with us. You're her brother too, she needs you.

JB: NO!

JACKSON: But-

JB: No buts! You two need to get out of here, as far as you can. And find dad!

The twins and GOT7 are now in their private room inside the mansion. The other members just sigh and shook their heads, watching the two fight.

They know what to do, get the hell out of here and headed to y/n's dad, who's now probably traveling in several countries. The problem is now, they can't just leave everything. If the enemy knew they're planning to run away, things would be bad.

Someone needs to stay here, to make sure their action doesn't seemed suspicious. For now, JB is the one who took control the Royal mafia. News had already spread through out the world about Boss Yun's death.

"Yo guys, not to interrupt but I was wondering." All eyes went to Yugyeom, the youngest. "Umm- about this secret, does...does anyone else knew about it? Besides you guys?"

The twins looked at each other. "Well, umm, not 100% sure but-"

"There is a rumour about it...that the Yuns were hiding something behind their success...and since we have many enemies, let's just say they all hoped the rumour was true and wanted to hold that 'something' to bring us down and use it for their own good."

The other members gulped. Even though they don't know what actually this secret is, they knew it would be dangerous. Then again, the 'secret weapon' can't be activated without a Yun, so it's actually useless to kill all the family members. They know that. If the enemy's clever, they wont kill all of them, at least let one of them alive.

For now, no one knew about y/n and the drive is with her. So one of the twins need to get out secretly with y/n while the other one tries to stop the enemy or maybe...take a glance to see who is the enemy.

JB decides to stay with half of the GOT7 members. He even got plans for the future, this includes, his last orders for all the mafia gangs that were formed under them.

JB stepped forward, squating to his twin's level, who's still on his knees. He hugged him. He won't change his mind. He's scared too. He won't be seeing his sister anymore. They both cried, along with the others. "It's for the best, Jackson. We each had important things to do. The enemy doesn't know about y/n so we still have the victory flag.. at least for now."

Jinyoung nodded. "The war isn't over yet."

At last, they all agreed. That night, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom packed their stuff and JB helped y/n packed hers. She's confused but still obey her brother's orders. EXO were not there that night, they were sent by JB to go on a mission, so they all could have their last moments and goodbyes.

"Take care of Jackson and y/n for me." He whispered to the three . They all nodded.

"Oppa, where are we going?" Ask the innocent y/n. Jackson's eyes were a bit red but he still tries to hide it from her.

"Oh baby." He kisses her forehead. "We're going to see dad." He put up a sad smile. The other members can't help to see the two, it breaks their heart. But they did this for her, and only for her. Not because JB is their boss or because they wanted to take advantage and power, but only for her.

"What about-"

"He- he needs to stay, baby. He has jobs to take care of. H-he will be back w-with us." Jackson stuttered. "Oppa, are you okay? You look sad."

Jackson smiled. "I'm fine princess." And kisses her forehead again.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright." Said Youngjae. The others nodded.

---

"Yo Shyun!" called a man wearing a suit to a man sitting by himself in a cafe.

The man tried his best to ignore him. "What do you want Hakeem?"

The man named 'Hakeem' laugh. "Well thats a weird name you gave me."

Shyun rolled his eyes. "Leave me alone."

HAKEEM: Look, I'm sorry for your lost. He's your brother after all. I heard your children were with him.

SHYUN: Yep, I'll be meeting them soon.

HAKEEM: Cool, can I meet them? I'm their grandfather's cousin's brother's aunt's son after all.

SHYUN: Of course not. I'll be meeting them in another country.

HAKEEM: Hmm..that's nice. I wish I could meet them, especially your youngest, I heard she's a genius.

SHYUN: It's too dangerous to let her out. Which is why I don't want to meet them here, you might scare my daughter.

Hakeem chuckled. "I see. A loving father as always. Doesn't even care how many criminal records he had around the world." He smirked.

Shyun rolled his eyes. "I'm not afraid of you, Sherlock Holmes!" He said in a mocking manner.

"Whatever Hydra." And he left.

-END-

like I said, the Yuns hate each other and they all called each others different and random names. shyun and hakeem are not their real names, its just names that pops in my head.

so dont assume their real names are hydra (marvel) and sherlock holmes (do i need to tell u who he is?) . i hope u guys understand this not so confusing but a little bit confusing facts.