6.innocent

Yoonie's POV

I got up and put my best clothes. I don't have a dress since Yeonjun oppa never let me own one. So I decided to put on my purple jersey. I like the material and it has long sleeves.

I went down stairs with Jinnie oppa. The other six brothers are already waiting in the living room.

 The other six brothers are already waiting in the living room

They each gave me a death glare. "You're wearing that?" One of them asked.

"These are my best." I said.

Just as he stood up, Mr.Kim, dad, entered the room.

"I see that you haven't introduced each other yet." He said.

"I'm Seokjin, the oldest." Jinnie oppa decided to break the ice first. He looked at me and winked. I blushed.

"I'm Yoongi, the second oldest." He rolled his eyes, than sits back down.

"I'm Namjoon. This is my twin brother, Hoseok." Namjoon smiled but Hoseok kept his straight face. He's the scary guy who broke the table. He might broke my bone one day. I'd better stay out of trouble.

"I'm Taehyung. This is Jimin, my older twin." He gave his 'V' signature. I can't put up the courage to looked at Jimin. It made me remembered about earlier.

Everyone turned to Jungkook. "I'm Jungkook, the youngest. We met this morning."

"Yeah." I bit my lower lip. "I'm Lee Yoon-In. Please call me Yoonie." I lower my head.

"Okay. Looks like we're ready to have dinner." Dad clap his hands to take everyones's attention. "Lets go princess." He stretch out his hand to me. I smiled.

It's very quiet during dinner. For three years I've been eating dinner alone, but I never felt THIS silence.

"So..... Yoonie, how's your first day in school?" Dad ask, trying to break the silence.

"U-um. It was out of the ordinary, I guess?" I mumbled. Looking down at my food.

"I know how you feel. School is new to you right? You haven't been to one since your father died five years ago."

That's when I noticed all the seven brothers turned to each other.

"You haven't been to school for FIVE YEARS?" Namjoon puts down his chopstick. Hoseok almost chocked his food due to the sudden volume.

"So what had you been doing these past years? You weren't adopted before right?" Yoongi asked.

"No. I live alone. And I work instead of going to school."

Their jaw dropped hard. I wanted lo laugh for how funny their reaction were. But I hold it back.

"So what kind of work you do? A waitress?" Jimin said thinking of what I said earlier about my hands were always sore.

I stayed quiet. "If I tell you, you wouldn't believe me. Even if you do, I doubt you still want me." Everyone stayed silent, what possibly a 13 year old would do for a living?