22. sehun

so i just change my book cover cause i think the old one is lame. i'm not good at editing but at least it's satisfies me.

---

"Sehun?" y/n slowly turned to him.

"Sehun, is there anything you wanted to tell me?" Sehun stayed quiet. 

So many things blocked his mind. He was the one who suppose to protect her, now he's stuck inside this dirty old dark black dusty icky room. 

He's also the one who wants to tell y/n everything but things didn't always went well. He never thought his brother could fine him this fast. He should had just walk to Bangtan and ask them for help five years ago. Shit Yeonjun! I swear I'll kill you!

"Sehun? Lev?"

He woked to see his reality. "Y/n, I'm very sorry. I should just, I-I"

He felt a hand touching his back. Then the hand traveled to his cheek. It's soft and warm. He cried silently.

"It's okay Sehun, we don't need to talk about it." He nodded as she said that.

"How's your arms y/n? I saw them bandaged last time I saw you." Sehun started a new topic.

Y/n smiled. "It's better. Jin oppa didn't know it's from a bullet when I got shot while doing my research in Yeonjun oppa's van." 

Sehun nodded. "It's a good thing you went to the doctor first." "How was your new life with Bangtan?"

"Well, it's great! I can't lie. The world bless me and give me such lovely oppas. They are quite troublesome at first but they're great and strong." She giggled. "Joonie oppa is too strong because he always ended up breaking things."

"That Namjoon, he never changed. He once broke a glass mirror that I think it's glued to the wall by just touching it. How on earth did he do that?" Sehun chuckled.

"Yah, Suga oppa gave him the nickname 'The God of Distruction' because he once broke his door." y/n finally laugh. Sehun smiled seeing her happy, which made him even determent to stop his brother.

"Sehun........" He turn to y/n when he heard her calling him. "Mind if you tell something about yourself?" She asked.

Sehun hesitated for a moment, but he decided to tell her anyway. 

"My name is Sehun. The youngest member of EXO. I have an older brother, the man just now, Suho the leader of EXO. I don't know but it seems that you had already met my cousin Kai."

y/n nodded.

"You and I, we're like childhood friends. We first met when you were five and I was ten. We're still trainees that time but your grandfather gave us permission to meet you. Since he already have plans for us and made us your future bodyguards."

Sehun took a deep breath. "The real reason your grandfather died is because one of us put poison in his food. He died because of food poisoning."

"Then seven years ago, Kris hyung killed your uncle, the mafia king with his black dagger. It's a dagger your uncle gave to certain people. Jungkook is one of them. But I guess your brothers didn't know who he gave those daggers to."

"Brothers?" she tilted her head.

"Yeah, you have two brothers, twins. They're from a group called GOT7. After your uncle got killed, they decided to take you and run away. Their only mission is to protect you. So one of them stayed behind in Korea and the other was with you. That's Jackson, he brought you to your father right?"

y/n nodded again. "They actually did that for me?"

Sehun nodded slowly. "We don't know where you went. I guess part of it was my fault. I was so determent to find you. I'm so blind. How can't I see what the others were planning?"

y/n rubbed Sehun's back.

"Then five years ago, when Kai almost shoot you in a burning building, I jumped from a window and I fell really bad. Luckily, Yeonjun was there and he brought us to the hospital. You hit your head and it's bleeding pretty bad that you lost all your past memory."

y/n eyes widen. 

"That's how I met Yeonjun, who's coincidentally searching for you. We talk a lot. I'm surprised to hear he's from TXT and Bangtan's cousin-"

"What?" y/n blink rapidly. "Then why's Yeonjun oppa didn't ask for their help?"

"Well, the thing is, Yeonjun is younger than Jungkook but he's still afraid of them. And he already told them that he couldn't find your family, I think he already gave up that time."

y/n sigh.

"I also want answers from Suho. So I agreed with him. I should'n trust that idiot." He face palmed himself.

"I hope Yeonjun oppa is okay."

"Yeah I doubt that. This is all my fault." He sigh.

"Oppa....." But before she could continue, the door opened and stood two tall guys.

"That's enough you two, time's up." One of them said and grabbed y/n harshly. Her body is still weak, she groaned.

"Shut up." Shouted the other guy and grabbed her other arm. He pulled y/n's hair harshly that made her scream. "Pathetic." He spit at her.

"Wait, where are you taking her?"

But they ignored him and didn't even turn to glance. He knew something's wrong so he decides to keep quiet. The door slowly closed and once again Sehun was left alone.

-END-

oh yeah, yeonjun suppose to be 2 years younger than jk but in this ff they're a few months apart.

and maybe the fighting part will start on the next chapter.....