28. crazy

so i...i just finish this superrrrrr important chess tournament and loose. i got number 12 and i've been crying for 2 hours, then i feel like i have nothing to do so.....

---

??? POV

She's unconscious. Her skin is so soft when I press her fragile body to mine. 

I found her with Baekhyun trying to hypnotized her. She may think that Baekhyun haven't done anything to her but Baekhyun is a master of hypnotize. Once you've fall for his charm, it's easy for him to hypnotize people.

She thought she was screaming because her head hurts but she was screaming because that bastard wouldn't stop touching her here and there and started to striped her. As the result of screaming too much, because she's in pain, the same pain she had back five years ago.

What kind of pain? The pain being betrayed.

You might wanna know who am I and where I'm going. Let's say I'm someone she knew and we're escaping, obviously.

FLASHBACK

"W-What the-"

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked. 

I looked down to myself. My clothes were torn and bloody. I have a chain handcuff on my left arm and a big cut on my right. I can't stand straight because my body is too beaten. I looked back to the man and he looked at me like a zombie.

"H-how do you escape from your cell?" He asked, still in shock. But not too shock, like he was- happy or glad?

"Um- so do I have to answer the question? I mean, I'm not the old Yeonjun who used to get afraid of guns and sharp things." I said, folding my arms, still panting. My lips have cuts and my mouth is dry. I can't believe they left me there without water for- I don't know how long.

"But I guess you're still scared of Jungkook." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. Him and Jungkook hyung were trained personally by Boss Yun, and that time hyung was 11, why wouldn't I be scared of him?

I looked around the room and saw Y/N. She's unconscious. She has cuts on her face and bruises on her body and- she's.........yeah let's just say her clothes were torn.

"What did you do to her?" I asked and immediately ran towards the girl. She looked even terrible up close. I heard the man chuckled from behind.

"I did what I was ordered." He said bluntly. I turned to him and he was sitting on a chair, with his legs cross and he's playing with his dagger. I shot a glare at him. "Don't gave me that glare. You should be thankful that I wasn't ordered to kill her."

I looked at him confused. "I-I don't understand. This story is longer than I thought. What are your objectives?" 

He laugh sarcastically. I raised an eyebrow. "I think you need to get out here. It's getting louder up there." He said pointing to the ceiling.

"W-why are you helping me?" I stuttered. He laugh again. "I'm not! I'm just telling you to run before I kill you both." He said and I quickly untie Y/N and carried her bridal style.

"Y-you guys are crazy!"

"Maybe we are..."

I opened the door and revealed 20 more doors in front of me. "W-what?"

"Better leave clues so Bangtan could find you!" He shouted and closed the door before I react.

END OF FLASHBACK

And I'm still running. Through millions of doors. Seriously, how big is this building? I could hear doors opened and closed, a sign that someone is searching for me. I hear footsteps and shoutings, but all I care is bringing the one in my hands out of this crazy place.

I need to protect my princess.