47. late invitation

my sister thought i'm still innocent until i told her i'm obsessed with BL. i mean my reading list is full of it. 

sorry for my innocent readers...

---------

12.15 a.m.

"What am I doing? What am I dong? What am I doing? What am I dong? What am I doing? What am I dong?"

I kept repeating that until I realised I'm at xxx. I gulped hard. "What am I doing? What am I dong? What am I doing? What am I dong? What am I doing? What am I dong? OMG."

"Booo!" I let a short scream. I hear the man chuckled. That's when I realised its Jisung. I huffed. "You scared me!"

He giggled. "Sorry Y/n. Took you long enough to come here. It only took me 5 minutes to sneek inside your mansion." He said. "Wait, was it you who's spying me from the tree branch? Dude, why a tree branch?" I half screamed.

"Well it's safer and I never thought you would come near me and stare me from the reflection." He winked. I can't help but blushed and he noticed it. "You like me?" He teased.

"Yah... just tell me why you want me here, jerk!" I pushed him trying to hide my tomato face. He laugh. 

Just after he clammed down, another, taller man appeared behind him. He smiled at me at gave his hand to shook mine. "Hello Y/n. I'm Lee Minho, your father's best friend. It's nice to finally meet you."

My eyes widen when he mentioned my father. I quickly shook his hand. "My father once told something about you." He nodded.

Jisung's face light up. "Wait. Does that mean you're Yun Yeonseok's daughter? wow! Boss had a daughter? You never told me this dad!" He pouted.

"Dad?"

"Yes. This is my son. You met him last month in Tokyo, remember?" The man patted the boy's back. 'So I was right'.

"Yes I remember. We even exchanged numbers." I said. "Glad you remember." He nodded. "So why do you need me here?" I asked coldly.

"Come with me."

---

03:30 a.m.

BTS's POV

It's late. We were so busy these days we haven't had time with Y/n. We really missed her. But we did this for her too. Once our job is clear we promise to be back by her side every second.

We're finally home, mentally and physically tired. All we want is to hug Y/n one last time before going to bed.

But we don't want to wake her up. Moreover when we're covered with blood, sweat and tears. haha. So we decided not to do that and wait for tomorrow.

Jungkook and Jimin wanted to see Y/n before they hot the shower. They entered her room and that's when they noticed a white card on her bed.

Jungkook picked it up and read it, earning a scream from Jimin who's panicked once he found out the room is empty. Jungkook showed him the card, written with bright red liquid. Jimin gasped.

"HYUNGS! Y/N IS IN TROUBLE!"

---------------

Come to xxx. We have your sister.

p/s: she's crying and wont stop calling for your help. i pity her :(

----------------