27. what am I to you?

i just want to finish this book fast, my other books are waiting.

---

Y/N's POV

It's dark. How else can I describe it? Black. Where am I? I can feel my body being carried by someone. But I can't move. I can't opened my eyes nor move a finger. My body feels heavy and my back hurts the most.

I can feel someone's carrying me. Bridal style. And he's running. My sense of smell telling me that we're underground. In a passageway. A very old passageway since the smell is not pleasant. 

I want to speak but my mouth feels heavy. I can feel that my wrists were burning because of the tight rope. I'm no longer bound but it still hurts. I don't know what happened to me when I was knocked out. I don't know who's holding me but the way he's trying to escape with me, I hope it's either Sehun or Yeonjun or my brothers. 

After talking to Sehun, I feel like I lived with strangers for these pass 5 years. It turns out I don't know much about them, but they do know everything about me. And I know they were hiding it to protect me. 

I started to recall all the memories I had lost a long time ago. I remember leaving with one of my brothers and met my dad in y/c. He gave me permission to go to school but by using a fake name. My school, the owner was a lady who has the surname Yun and I always thought it's a coincident until I overheard my dad calling her noona, they're cousins.

I only went to school for a year, just a year. Then the tragedy happened. I never went to school after that. Yeonjun taught me to use computers since it's the only thing he knew and I remember L-Sehun always sigh every time that idiot being his idiotic self.

Sehun.......
Why can't I remember you when you're the person who's always on my side? You could have survived if you just let go of me. You should have just let me die five years ago. I don't know what my grandfather did to your parents but it must be hard for you, yet you still protected me.

What am I to you?

While the other choose your brother over their heart, why aren't you like them? Things would be easier that way. The drive. My brothers promised me to show the family secret, the inside of the bracelet I was entrusted with. 

Ever since the incident five years ago, random guys would stopped me and stared hard at my hands. Yeonjun told me not to gave the bracelet to anyone unless someone I trust. So I stopped wearing it without knowing that I suppose to protect it.

And the whole time I thought Yeonjun is older than L-Sehun but Yeonjun is actually a few months younger than Jungkook. 

Now back to reality. The man who's holding me kept running. I can't hear anything but his panting. It's a very long passageway. I could feel him tighten his gripped. Are we nearly to the end? Where're we heading to?