40. impossible

Y/n's POV

I'm worried as hell. We're stuck in Tokyo and it's been three days since Jungkook's missing. My brothers came home every midnight pass three a.m just to find nothing. 

At that time I knew......how strong my father is. 

I wonder what he wants. What's his goal? I want to know.

I have an idea but if my brothers knew this they would say it's stupid. They don't want anything to happened to me. I'm now locked up in my own room and it's super boring. They are now tried their best to track my father, which I guaranteed will be impossible.

I sigh and went down to the dining room expecting to see one of them. I smiled seeing Jinnie oppa cooking dinner. "Oppa, you okay?" I asked.

I heard him sigh. "I'm fine. But I'm worried for Jungkook."

I nodded. "Oppa, do you know who's 'M'?"

His moves were stoped by my question. "The mark belongs to the most dangerous man in the planet. That's why I'm worried as hell." He said in a low tone. 

"Is he a mafia?" 

Jinnie shook his head. "I'm not sure. He is mysterious."

I nodded again. "Oppa, there's something I need to tell-"

I was cut by a the door suddenly swung open, grabbing every soul's attention. Tae and Hobi oppa's panting heavily like they were chased by ghosts.

"Jimin is missing!"

---

Jimin's POV

I was walking around the mall with J-hope and Tae when a sudden scream grabbed my attention. I sprinted to the source even when I heard hyung's voice shouted 'no'.

I don't know why but my legs automatically moved. I arrived at the scene to see a beautiful young girl was pointed a gun by a man. Her hands were locked and I could hear her soft sobs.

The man was talking to his phone so I immediately attacked him while his guard is down. The man was shocked and so those his other members behind him. Oh shoot... he's not alone.

I turned to the woman as I yelled 'run'. She nods but before she could move she was shot on the head. My eyes were fuelled with anger. Her body lies next to me lifeless. Her tears made me even more furious.

"Boy, you shouldn't mess up with our target." One of them said. They clearly don't know who I am.

"Why did you do that?" I said as I take out my gun and attacked them. "Shoot he has a gun." he said.

I feel my body was lifted and thrown harshly to the ground. I groaned. I tried to yell help but the man who threw me set on me and covered my mouth. Man he's heavy.

"Boss, we killed her but a rat witnessed it. Should we kill him?" 

I bite the hand and put him with a headlock using my legs making him panicked. My hands were finally free and I quickly grabbed my gun and pointed to the man on the phone. He smiled and all the other members pointed their guns at me.

"He's quite a fighter." He chuckled. The call went silent. The man clicked his tongue as the call ended. "He's coming with us."

I chuckled. No way I'm coming with them. They might have Jungkook and I don't want to make hyungs worried. "Not gonna happened." I said coldly.

The man smiled. "You forgot what situation you're in now."

What he said made me frowned. It's even worse when something hit my head hard and my vision slowly faded away.

---

I woke up by the uncomfortable feeling of me sleeping on a chair. My hands are tied and so does my legs. 

"Jimin!"

I heard someone shout. Across the room I saw Jungkook chained to the wall. "What the hell?" I half screamed.

"So you know each other?" A voice appeared from behind. I turned and saw an unfamiliar man. "Who are you?" I said coldly.

The man sigh. "Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Then explained what happened to my brother there. Why's he bleeding?" I glared at his every movement.

"I've already healed him. I wont harm him." He said. "I heard you attacked my men?"

I scoffed. "They killed an innocent woman." I spat back.

"How do you know she's innocent?" He asked making me stay silent. Honestly, I don't know.

The man now appeared in front of me. "That woman is a whore. One thing I hate is a slut that interferes in my life or my men." He said softly. What a joke.

I noticed the 'M' mark tattooed on his hand. "You're him are you?" He nods. I messed up. "Look, I'm sorry okay? Will you let us go?" 

The man shook his head. "First, if I let you and your brother go, I'm guaranteed he's gonna keep following me. Second, we already made a deal." He smiled.

My eyes widen. "What?" I turned to Jungkook but the only thing in his eyes were guilt and sadness.

"You want the same deal?" He asked. "One-"

"No! don't do it hyung!" Jungkook shouted. His throat is dry making his voice cracked. "Hyung, he's Y/n's dad! Don't make a deal with him." He started moving making the chains clicking.

"Your brother is not wrong." He chuckled. "It's impossible either way." He pointed his dagger under my chin making a small cut.

"What do you want with her?" I gulped. 

"A father and daughter moment."

When I heard it I shot a strong glare at him. "No!"

The man laugh. "Why? She already knows I'm alive."

"What?" I shook my head. "I don't understand. What do you really want?"

"Don't you get it little man?" He sigh. "I want my daughter."

-tbc-

don't forget to vote...