32. oppas

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a place I never been before. The room is white and smells like chemicals. I slowly lift my head, wishing to see my condition. Arghh..the pain is still there. Ouch, my back! It feels like it's been stabbed by thousand of needles.

I saw my body is full of bandage. I feel like a mummy but still breathing. I could slowly hear the machine counting on my heartbeat. I could hear faint voices but not so sure what they say. 

"She's awake!" I heard someone shout. "Y/N!" I-is that my name?

I tried to move my head the left but a doctor already came in and asked me to calm down. My vision is blurry and I can't hear much. It looks like it'll take time for me to recover.

The doctor left me alone in the room and soon came like thousands of men surrounding me. 

I looked at each faces but having a hard time to recognised them. They all looked at me with a worried face. I kept quiet, waiting for someone to react.

One of the guys hugged me and kept repeating. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Y/N!" He hugged me but I hesitated. I looked at the guys behind him and made a questioning face. The guy who hugged me kept apologising and started to tear up.

I slowly lifted my hand which is so heavy and patted his head. I wanted to say something but my mouth seems to be stuck. So I ended up smiling.

A short guy came near him and rubbed his back. "There there Jungkook." He said. Jungkook? Sounds familiar. Where have I heard it before? The short guy turned to me and I blink rapidly while tilted my head a bit. 

He smiled sadly and I could see his eyes were red. He's been crying a lot. I reach out my other hand and poked his cheek. It's so soft, I smiled wider. He chuckled, hold my hand and put it on his cheek. He closed his eyes and slowly cried. He looks so beautiful.

Another guy came closer to me and rest his chin beside my head on the bed. He stroked my hair softly. I was admiring his beautiful eyes when he said "We're glad you're okay princess."

My eyes widen when he said that. Then my memories came back. All the things that happened on the building. I remember my whole body being numb and someone was carrying me to somewhere. So it's one of them.

But who?

 I scanned the room again and noticed a familiar face. "Y-Yeonjun?"

The man smiled. "I'm glad you're okay princess." He said to me. He's sitting on a wheelchair and his foot was bandaged, he looked terrible. I feel sad for him.

I turned back to the man who's stroking my hair. "J-Jinnie?" He hummed in respond. "Where's Sehun?" I asked.

Jinnie oppa stoped doing what he's doing. The others looked at him then looked down to the floor. I immediately understand and turned the other way, slowly crying.

I felt like a bunch of arms reaching to me and hugged me. I turned back and it was my seven brothers.

"It's okay Y/N~ We're here for you. It's all over now." Said Suga oppa and I nodded. I slowly lifted my head to see them hugging me everywhere. I chuckled seeing them being so cute.

When they finally let go of me, it's time for GOT7's turn. Wow they changed a lot these years. I barely recognised them. They started to apologise to me and started to cry.

Finally it's Yeonjun oppa and his group called TXT. I've met Soobin before and this is the first time I met them as a complete team.

It's nice to see all my oppas together.

They talked and laugh, it makes me really happy. I thought I have no one when my family died one by one but they taught me that family isn't just about blood related but also bonds.

I turned to the entrance of my room when I saw a familiar figure. It's Sehun! He smiled at me and I smiled back. He's wearing a white suit and was holding flowers. His skin is glowing and he looks gorgeous.

He enters the room and sit next to me. No one noticed him. He put the flowers on the table beside my bed and hugged me. We didn't say a word, just tears. I knew that this will be the last time I'll see him. He'll disappear and went to join mom and dad and my two brothers. 

I wish I could kiss him goodbye but I know it's only his soul that's visiting me, and not his body.

"I'll miss you oppa." I whispered to his ear. He nodded and hugged me tighter. He kissed me on the forehead and vanished.

"Where the hell did these flowers came from?" Shouted Joonie.