9.they're here

Yeonjun's POV

I was at my usual place. Ordering Yoonie's favourite ice cream, thinking about the old times we had together at this peaceful place. I can't believe it's been two weeks. I missed her so much.

"Boss."

I turned and saw Lev looking at me straight in the eyes. Jeez, has he never afraid of me? I'm his boss.

"Boss, you have lots of work to do. You want to visit Yoonie at Korea right? Please focus."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah..yeah.. who are you my mother?"

He sigh. "Why do I have to end up with him?"

"Who do you want to be with then? Suga hyung?" I smirk. But he didn't gave any reaction. So cold!

"Anyway, someone's here to see you-"

"YEONJUN!"

The front door suddenly burst open. A familiar voice called out my name. Now I felt like I want to throw my black ice cream at his face. I lost my appetite already.

"I heard everything." He stomp his way to my table.

"And who told you?" I said not even bothered to look at him.

"That's not important! Why did you sent her to Korea? To Bangtan? She is-"

Just before he finished his sentence, I cut him. "Calm down Soobin." I raised my voice. I don't want the public to know about this. It's too dangerous.

Soobin, my brother, stayed silence and took the seat in front of me, facing each other. He put both his hands on the table and lean forward closer to me.

"Wha-what if they knew about her? Everything you've been planning these years, it's going to be a waste! What about your promise to Jackson?" 

[edited: why always Jackson???]

I stayed silence. "Hyung, answer me." He look even more worried.

"I just think it's safe if she's with them. And I really think they need each other, both Y- I mean Yoonie and Bangtan." I keep my tone lower.

"But if they found out she's a-........I mean, they'd kill you for not telling them!"

I nodded. "They will find out soon. Which is why I need to go there to tell them myself, before they find out. It's gonna big trouble and I might die but I made a promise to her...and to her brother, that I would keep her safe." I closed my laptop and turned back ti him, forcing a smile.

Lev was sitting next to me, looking at his phone. He's the only one I could trust, and he knows everything. I'll kill him if he spoils anything.

"Then why are you still here? You should hurry up and finish your job and rush home." He took my ice cream and lick it. 

"Mmmm..sweet, I seriously thought you eat poop."

[edited: since i created it, i'm offended]

I glared at him. "You know, there are other reasons why I sent her far away, and straight to the boss?"

His eyes widen. "Wait- you don't mean..."

I smirked. "They're here, the ones who assassinated the Yuns five, seven and nine years ago..... They knew she's alive... the last bloodline of the Yun Family. They found out that the long lost princess, is still breathing....." I forcibly took back my ice cream from him.

"Nooooo... my ice cream..."

"Order one yourself." I punched him on the head.

"Owww"

Lev shook his head. Regretting his life decision. Well, like he actually had a choice. I smirked at him. He took a sip of his coffee and sighed, pretending not to be bothered by my stare.

"So, what are you going to do? You think you're strong enough to fight them? Let me remind you that they killed ALL the Yun family members. And I repeat, ALL. This is the Yuns we're talking about." He said after ordering his ice cream.

"And I'm a Kim." I glared at him. "I'll just distract them, I won't make it big. Just to make sure that they think she's here."

"Wait- you're going to spy on them?" He stopped me. "Hyung, that's dangerous."

Lev nodded. "I've already told him he's crazy."

I glared at him. "You know me, I'm a hacker. Every plan goes as it is, I never lost." I said with full confidence.

Both of them look at me, raising a brow. "Hyung, I really think you need to-"

"No. I can do this on my own. It's just small, simple task. I don't need Bangtan's help. And don't you dare tell them about this."

His eyes widen. "So I expect that they didn't know yet, but the boss knew....?"

I nodded. He clicked his tongue. Lev just stayed there with the 'no emotion face'. 

"I don't care what you guys are thinking, I'm going to keep her safe, no matter what."

Both of them looked at me like I'm some hero.

"It's OUR job as a KIM, after all."

-END-

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

REALLY LOVE YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME..

THANK YOU.

edited
i swear i think i have mental issues...