3.korea

-I'm scared. I'm going to have a new family. I hope I'm not having brothers. Just a mom and a dad, that's enough for me.-

Author's POV

Yoonie woke up by her alarm. She looks at the time giving the reaction as if she's seen a ghost. "Shoot. I should've put a reminder at least."

She got up and gave her best makeover from hair to shoes, she remembered what Yeonjun said to her yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"Remember, wear proper clothes. I'll wait for you at the airport, so don't think you could get away from me"

FLASHBACK END

Yoonie sigh. "Okay you over protective oppa."

Yoonie's POV

I've decided to change my clothes into a normal white shirt and wear a black hoodie with a black cap and black boots.

"I look like someone who's on her period."I laugh at myself.

I quickly bring my bags and ordered a taxi headed to the airport.

TIME SKIP

"I've sent you your hotel and school location, so there's no problem for you to get there by yourself."

"Wow, thanks oppa."

"Don't thank me, thank your dad." I nodded.

"Oppa, I had a last request." I whispered. He nodded. "Okay."

"When will you visit me?" I ask. "Soon." He smiled. I rolled my eyes. I hated when he says that.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you. Promise me oppa." I hugged him for the last time before walking in.

I cried my way to my flight. [edited- eMoTioNaL DaMagE]

TIME SKIP

"Woahh." I look around. "Korea is so beautiful."

I'm pretty sure there're people staring at me like I'm a weird tourist. I heard some even giggles and whispers when I walk pass them. [edited-tourist ARE weird. trust me I've been one before]

"It's getting late." I look at my phone.

Better find my hotel quickly. Tomorrow I have to meet dad at my new school. Hmm, come to think of it, why don't he pick me up from the airport? Or let me stay in his house tonight?

"Oh well." I brush it all.

TIME SKIP

I was standing in front of a BIG building. No way!

"Thi-this is my school?" I think my brain just explodes.

I walked around and saw a vending machine. I gasped. "I don't know schools have these. Is't legal?" I scanned all the drinks and spotted my fav drink.

"I forgot oppa told me that Korean schools starts late." I sat on a bench near the vending machine. 

BTS POV

We were just doing our usual walk around the school before it started. We like it. It's quiet and no one would scream or run towards us. Then Jungkook stopped and stared at a girl sitting alone drinking coffee.

"Isn't she the new girl dad told us?" He pointed.

"Yeah. What's her name again? Lee Yoon-In." Said Namjoon.

"Ughhh. Wearing black on her first day?" Said Jimin feeling disgust.

"Why is she drinking coffee this early in the morning?" Yoongi sounded worry.

"Hey, remember what dad told us last night." Jin remind.

FLASHBACK

"Boys, I have a very important announcement to make." Mr. Kim scrolled his phone and showed the seven boys a picture.

"This is Lee Yoon-In. She's a new student starting tomorrow. She'll be in JK's class."

The boys stared at the photo for a while then get back to their phones.

"Remember this, I want you to look after her. She's a very important person. I'll explain to you all tomorrow at dinner. Make her comfortable for her first day. Don't try anything stupid or you'll be punished."

Taehyung stood up. "What do you mean important?"

"She's going to be your little sister. That's what I mean."

"What?" The seven brothers looked at the father. Giving him the most shocked face.

"JK, I'm putting you responsible for her since you two are the same age. If you saw her bring her to my office."

Jungkook sighed and let a big pout.

"What's this all of sudden? What made you make this decision.? A GIRL?" Yoongi raised his voice.

"Calm down Suga, Remember who you're talking too."

Namjoon push Yoongi back to his seat. "But dad, is she going to be a weakness to us? "

"Yeah, we just created our own weakness. She's going to be a burden." This time, Jimin stood up.

"Don't just point out like that just because she's a girl." Mr. Kim raise his voice.

"Dad must have his own reasons for taking her in. Calm down Jimin." Jin pulled his hand to convince him to sit back down.

"Anyways, she'd be home early to unpack her things. I would be a little late but I want you to introduce yourselves to her and treat her well. I'll be back by dinner."

FLASHBACK END

We sighed.

The girl stood up to throw away her cup and took back her seat, ignoring us. And continued looking down to her phone.

"I can't believe she's going to be our sister. We were standing here obviously looking at her, she ignored us like ghosts." Jimin gave her a sharp glare.

"She doesn't know us yet. She'd probably thinks we're seven weirdos who never saw a girl their whole life." Jungkook chuckled.

"She's short too. Are you sure she's 18?" Taehyung spoke up. His low toned voice might be heard by Yoon-In. They all stared hard at her and started laughing.

Yoon-In seem to not cared what those 'weirdos' laughing about. They knew she heard the whole conversation. "She IS short. Maybe she doesn't belong in your class." Hoseok point one finger to Yoon-In and then to Jungkook.

Little did they noticed, a small smirk appeared on Yoon-In's face.

-END-

HEYYOOOO!! OMG I THINK I SHOULD STOP FOR TODAY. I HAD AN EXAM TOMORROW AND ITS 1.16 A.M. I CANT BELIEVE I ENJOY THIS TO MUCH THAT I FORGOT ABOUT IT.

HUHUHUHU... I'M GETTING MY STRESS BACK.

SO IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

I LOVE YALL FOR SUPPORTING ME!

THANK YOU!

[edited- the ending is bullshit tho]