33. her majesty

hey guys i want to finish this book today but i'm not feeling well. good thing it's a holiday today. It's independents day for Malaysia and I'm being sick on my bed from the morning till now.

anyways i hope u guys are in good health....

---

Y/N's POV

I woke up in my room due to the sun rays hit my face. Jinnie oppa said it's going to be a special day today. I just got out of the hospital three days ago and they have been planning about this ever since I was told to recover.

I got up and took a shower. Then I put on the black dress my brothers bought me a few days ago. The maids do my hair while I put on some light make up.

 The maids do my hair while I put on some light make up

I went down stairs to see all my brothers were looking stunning

"Ready to go princess?" Said Joonie oppa and I nodded excitedly

"Ready to go princess?" Said Joonie oppa and I nodded excitedly. Hobi oppa hugged me and said "You look so beautiful princess." I blushed.

"Awww...she's blushing......" Said the maknae line and pinch my cheeks. I pushed them away and they chuckled.

"Come on, it's time to go."

---

We've arrived at a hotel It's the same one when I first got here. My brothers also told me that they owned this hotel just like the school. I'm not that surprised.

"Why are we here?" I asked them but they just smiled and didn't respond. We entered the hotel and I saw a red carpet on the entrance. There were also some bodyguards who stand aside and bowed to us when we pass by.

I got scared so I hide behind Hobi oppa. Jimin oppa chuckled and he hold my hand. I squeezed it tightly, not wanting to let go.

Soon we stoped in front of a big door. The door slowly opened and revealed a huge hall, full of people.

When the attention went to us, all of them stood up and bowed as we walked pass by. "W-what's going on?" I asked. "They're showing respect to you Y/N." I heard Jungkook oppa whispered.

My eyes widen and I try to looked around. They were all looking at me! I feel so uncomfortable. We finally reached to our table and all the people inside the hall sited after I took mine.

I saw dad standing on the stage as he was about to say something. His eyes kept in mine the whole speech.

In dad's speech he told about his relationship with my family. He was my uncle's best friend. How he used to be his right hand man until he decides to make his own company. He cares a lot for my uncle. He even warned him once about trusting people too much. He knew my existence as he was there when I was born. My uncle had a good heart. Even if he's the mafia king, he cares a lot about the people under him. 

When Mr.Kim found out that my uncle and my brothers were killed, he ordered TXT to search for me. TXT searched the whole world for me. Yes, they knew about me. Because the Yun family is everywhere, it's hard to find a single girl. So Mr.Kim describes me specifically.

After five years, Yeonjun finally confessed that he found me and he's been taking care of me since then. He received a punishment for not telling him sooner that he has to stay in y/c and complete all his paperwork. He also had to track down EXO.

Well, it's his fault after all. But I'm not mad at him. He protected me after all.

Finally, a man came on the stage. He gave a small speech which I'm not interested and he called out my name.

I stood up and all my brothers did the same. "It's called respect." Said Suga oppa. "You know you don't have to do that." I said and walked to the stage.

The man told me that he's my grandfather's uncle's cousin something like that. He's a detective from Dubai. Wow that's far. He said that my father is the most wanted man in that country and some other countries. His job is to catch him but he slack a lot just cause he knows my dad pretty well.

"Your dad is a very wanted man." He said and pulled out a small black box. "But he loves you and your brothers more than anything." He opened the box and there was  a bracelet and a neckless. 

"The drive is safe inside the bracelet

"The drive is safe inside the bracelet. Your family intrust this to you so I put a lock on it." He chuckled. "There are seven keys but only one can unlocked it. I intrust the rest to you." He closed the box and put it in my hands. I nodded.

Before I took back my sit, he said one last thing to me. "You know, the last time I met your father, he called me Hakeem. So you can call me that." I nodded. "Okay Uncle Hakeem." He looked happy when I said that.

"The meeting's over. Let's party!" I heard Jungkook oppa said and the others laugh.

It's over. The nightmare is over.