"Right." I tell him.

"Let me check on you brother. If I hear him groan one more damn time." He says as he walks into the kitchen.

I slowly walk back upstairs and into Avery's room.

"Avery?" I call out. No answer. "Avery?" I call out again and I walk into the bathroom. Her back is to me.

"Avery." I softly tap on her shoulder. She slowly turns to me, the pregnancy test in hand.

Her eyes are watery,

"What happened, are you okay?" I question. She finally looks up at me,

"You're pregnant." She says and I pull away from her.

"What?" I ask, unable to even get the word out.

"You're pregnant." She says it louder this time.

"I can't be. How?" I take the test from her and in bold lettering the pregnancy test is flashing the word pregnant.

"We're taking another one. It can be a false positive." I don't believe I'm pregnant. I refuse to believe it.

"These are always right." Avery says and I sit back onto the toilet.

"I can't breathe. It's getting hot in here." I tell her.

"I can't breathe." I try taking in feel breathes but I can't gasp in any air.

"Avery." I call out her name. She panics and calls for Sawyer.

"Avery hide it. You can't tell anyone." I say. She nods and hides everything under sink. She quickly wraps the test and the box and trash in toilet paper and throws it under her sink.

"I need air." I try standing up but I get dizzy.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I hear Sawyer and Avery gets to him.

"I think she's having a panic attack." She pulls Sawyer into the bathroom. I try concentrating on my breathing.

"Opal. You're okay." Sawyer helps me stand up.

"I feel like I can't breathe. I can't swallow." I tell Sawyer. He holds onto me and helps me walk downstairs.

"We're going to go on a little walk." He says, he turns to Avery and "Get her a water bottle."

The next thing I know I'm drinking water and outside. The fresh air is helping and Sawyer calms me down as we walk around the garden.

"It helps to walk slowly and talk about nothing." Sawyer says. "I used to get panic attacks when I was younger and I learned to manage them." He looks down at me and I nod.

I can't think. I'm pregnant.

"Thank you. I think I'm okay." I tell him and he holds me tighter.

"I think you need rest." Sawyer says.

"I need Avery." I tell him and he seems almost hurt.

"Why?" He questions.

"Girl talk." I shrug. "She wanted to talk to me about something." I add and he nods.

He still doesn't seem happy about my answer.

"Besides, you have to take care of my brother." I pull away from his hand in mine and walk ahead of him. He pulls me back to him and makes me face him,

"Are you sure you're okay?" He's very close to my face and I know he's going to kiss me again.

I try not to lean away,