b e g i n n i n g

Start from the beginning

I looked over at Terrance and Tessa, to see him giving me a death stare. He wasn't staring at my face. He was staring at my stomach. I'm not showing. I went up to the cashier, and he was mighty fine. He had a short taper haircut, with his a curly afro.

He looked to be Dominican. But he had Asian eyes. So I'm going to say that he's black and Asian. I like that mix.

"Welcome to Burger King, what would you like to order?" He said in a very sexy voice.

"Hi, um let me get number 1. With no pickles, no tomatoes, little onions, extra ketchup." I said in one breath

"Small, medium, large?"

"Medium"

"Drink?"

"Sprite no ice"

"Will that be all?" He asked, smiling

"No. Let me get a Hershey pie, and 2 cookies. That'll be all" I said taking my card out of my wallet

"$14.76 is your total"

I swiped my card and punched in my pin. When I finished he slid me the receipt. I looked at the piece of paper making sure everything was right, but something else caught my eye. Written in pen was his number.

I went over to get my food, a girl handed me the bag of food, mugging me. I mugged her ass right back. Buck Tooth Betty needs to leave me alone, before I punch her teeth straight.

As I was walking out, Terrance came up behind me. I looked at him like he was crazy and untied Bronx, then walked away.

"Wait, Mercy!" He yelled, running up to me

"What?!" I said annoyed and tired

"Did you tell anyone?" He asked. I looked at him disgusted and walked away. That's all he's worried about. Did I tell anyone? Actually he should be worried. Because when this baby is born, I will tell someone. And he going to jail.

*

Mya

When I wake up, I feel a heavy arm around my waist. I know this nigga did not sneak in my bedroom. I push him off and go check on Trell. His eyes are open, and he's just laying there. So cute. Looks just like Darnell.

I pick him up out of his crib and coo at him. He giggles at me making funny faces. I lay him down next to Darnell and got ready for school. I got my clothes ready for tomorrow. I picked out my high waist skinny jeans, Emoji crop sweatshirt, and my Hot Pink Jordan 5's. Along with my gold chain. I have to have some Fire on me.

When I got done showering and getting dressed, I got up Trell and Darnell. Darnell went in the shower across the hall and I bathed Trell in his bathroom because he has a tub. Trell is so funny. He makes funny facial expressions. Del'Monte doesn't know what she missed out on.

I finished bathing Trell and dressed him up in a red Mickey Mouse onesie, with a pair of black joggers, and his Red Jordan 5's. He might be a baby, but I can't have him looking like his mom don't know what she doing. While I was in the middle of admiring Trell, Darnell snuck up behind me and snaked him arms around my waist.

"We could be a family" He whispered in my ear

I turned around with Trell in my arms. I get in Darnell's face as if I'm about to kiss him, about one centimeter away from his lips. "If only you had told the truth" I said against his lips, then walked out. If he wants this back. You going to have to work.

I put Trell in his baby seat and set him on the counter. I'm going to feed him on the way to my grandma house. She's retired, but she be annoying me with phone calls about how lonely she is. She won't be lonely now. Grandma Viv isn't that old, she's about 54 years old.