"Oh I'm sorry", I said as I sifted him near me and patted his head to make him go back to sleep. He accepted my warmness and went back to his sweet sleep. I kept staring at the ceiling of my room while I lifted my hand feeling the little sting on my wrist. It was not severe but it was itching enough to get my attention. I sighed heavily in anger as I saw the faint red marks on my wrist. He was holding my holds so tightly that it left marks on my small wrist. 

I don't know what problem he had with me. First, he was ignoring me all the time when I joined the work. He only believed in giving me a hard time. He made me run here and there making me do his errands but something has changed on which I can't put my finger. Now too he still gives me a hard time but his actions are becoming more visible. He is becoming more visible to my eyes and not only to my eyes but to my coworker's eyes too. He always acted like I was invisible to his expressionless grey eyes but I subconsciously knew he was noticing my movements by staying back and now it seems like he had chosen to change his game of torturing me. 

He told me his new interns don't last long and not all of them make it to his kitchen and the chef's team. I have managed to stay here for more than a month even after he tried to make me quit many times. But I stood up taking everything and chose to stay. My actions must look to him like I am making his game losses. Just because I had still not bent to his tantrums has he thought to change his game plan to give me a hard time so he can make me quit because I have still not done it on my own? 

Yes, this justified his action. First, he was sitting back and giving me a hard time but as soon as he saw his plan failing he had to come in front to make me lose my job. My analysis justified his actions and it made me narrow my eyes and clench my teeth in determination. He will never be successful in doing what he is trying to do. He is trying to intimidate me with his nearness with his powers and all the ways he is using against me he thinks he can suppress me. 

How delusional he is to think like this. 

Even though his nearness has started to mess with my brain and heart I have to put a full stop to it. I have to cage my woman's heart and show him my determination to stay here for the next six months. It's the best time to stop it or else he will get more power on me without me realizing it. Does he think just by intimidating me by his action I will step back and go back to my hometown then he is wrong? Even if I didn't know what kind of play he is trying to use to make me suffer I will face it and win because losing is never an option for me at this stage. Sage king is a born fighter and I will show him how I will make him lose In his game. Whatever he does, whatever he says. I will not lose. I made a promise to myself. 

Throughout the night I made amends to myself saying what I will do when he does this or that. I was in the process of setting my mind for a proper fight and while doing it I don't know when I drifted into sleep. Even in my night, I was doing Sword fighting with him, and let me tell you Sage king was winning the battle. I was successful in cutting him many times and my level was getting up. People were cheering for me. I smirked looking at him as he was lying on the ground and looking at me with a scared expression on his face. I smirked and the fright in his eyes deepened. People cheered more for me, feeding me power. 

"Game Over," I said, lifting my sword with a big evil smirk on my lips to end his game. I was about to give my last and final strike. That's when I started to hear the cheering of people turning into loud ringing noises. It made me stop with my sword hanging in the air. I stood in the same position and looked at the people in the crowd. But there were no people in the crowd anymore but instead, the round-shaped table clocks were present instead of people. 

They were ringing angrily while looking at me and it made me look at the grey eye monster in confusion but he was not on the floor anymore instead he was standing in front of me with a sword in his hand. I looked at him in more confusion but before I could process further he smirks and swung his sword through me ending my game. I forced open my eyes and sat up while gasping and holding my stomach. I lifted my eyes to look at my blood hands but no blood was there. I lifted my hands and wiped all the cold sweat from my face. 

"Thank God it was just a dream," I said in my relieved voice. Even after I was out of my nightmare I could still hear the loud annoying sound of the alarm and that's when I knew that sound was coming. I lifted my hand and stopped it. As the sound stopped I took a deep breath while resting my hand on the headboard. 

Stop wasting time sage or you will get late. 

My inner voice advised me I was about to get out of bed but then I realized that today I need to go to his house but I don't know where he stays. I can't even ask the grey eye monster as I don't have his number and his mine then how will I know their address. As I was thinking I got a pin on my mobile indicating I have received a message. It was from an unknown number. It had an address and a message saying it was from isabella. 

How did she get my number? 

I brushed It off thinking she had her sources but now I know where they stay so I didn't give much thought to her knowing my number. I got ready and dressed in my casual men's clothes. I went to the kitchen to find Erick's note on the fridge saying he was going out of the city for business. At least he let me know. Fixing a quick breakfast for myself I left the house. An hour and a half after the taxi ride, I reached the messaged address. The neighborhood looked great and rich, making me think how much a house here costs. I too want to buy a house here one day. I thought with a big smile on my face.

"Sir we have reached the address," said the taxi driver, making me come out of my thoughts. Without looking out I dug in my bag to give him money. 

"Thank you" saying that I stepped down from the taxi after paying the fare. I turned to face the house but as soon as I saw the house on the mansion my mouth fell open. I was so mesmerized by its beauty that I doubted my eyes. Only looking from out gave a rough idea of how filthy rich these people were. My heart hammered hard inside my ribcage as I felt certain emotions inside me now I was not sure anymore if I should be going in or not. I thought for some time while my eyes still stayed glued to the mansion. I debated with myself and exhaled loudly when I lost. I had to go in as I had promised them. 

With a hammering heart, I walked in front of the gate not knowing what inside was holding for me. 

Only if I knew.

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie up to chapter 66
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 26

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go on my Patreon page.
Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share, and don't forget to follow me, guys.