𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 3

Start from the beginning

"yeah shes used to when i do it." said vinnie causing reggie and i to laugh and toll our eyes.

"at least cover the baby's ears." said ny dad walking in. vinnie instantly turned red.

"i didnt mean-"

"dont cover it up. we all know how babies get here." laughed my dad. "hows the family's princess?"

"shes good." i smiled at my dad.

a couple hours had passed and i was in the kitchen setting up vinnies birthday cake. my parents had to leave so i invited a couple of his closest friends, and his family. in total we were 8 people, 9 if you counted the baby but she was an angel and was too calm to be counted.

vinnie knocked out on our bed holding the baby and his mom and i were setting up a birthday cake. i invited jordan, jake, and kio. i knew vinnie didnt want anything big right now and tomorrow i would encourage him to have some fun and id take care of the baby.

we still hadnt posted that we had our baby but we planned to soon.

"you look great." said jordan. "you dont even look like you had a baby."

"aww you're too sweet." i said. i was just in a black cropped tank top that was easy to unbutton purgatory sweats. "i gained 9 pounds."

"howd labor treat you?" asked jake as i started putting candles on vinnie's cake.

"it wasn't easy nor was it...comfy? but once she was born its like this crazy feeling." honestly i had to thank baby girl, she widened my hips and my boobs obviously got bigger, not huge.

"its 11:58." said reggie. "what if the baby wakes up?"

"ill go wake him up." i said walking to our room seeing him and my girl sleeping. my little family. "bub."

i shook him a bit and his eyes fluttered open.

"you tired?" i asked.

"not much i just like vibing with her." he said kissing her head. i grabbed her from off his chest and he whined. "come."

he got up and by the time we were in the kitchen he noticed everyone and smiled. we sang a quiet happy birthday and he hugged his friends.

"holy mother fucking shit she is the cutest." said kio looking at her.

"language, good job uncle kio." said jordan.

"eh its not like she understands." i laughed.

vinnies pov :

the guys and i sat on the couch and y/n was with my mom in the baby's nursery.

"whats it like?" asked jake.

"amazing. people arent fucking around when they say its the best feeling." i said.

"whats her name?" asked jordan.

i chuckled. "guess."

"is it vincenta?" asked kio. we had an on going joke on weird names for the baby but i obviously chose a normal once.