𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 3

Depuis le début

"miss, its not good to procrastinate this because she should definitely be crowning." said the doctor.

i wanted my family here. the most important day of my life and they werent here. i wanted to cry. i was exhausted and i needed my mom. vinnie sat up on the hospital bed, i laid my head against him. i was embarrassed to cry in front if his family.

"give her a minute." said vinnie, he knew the expression on my face. "dont cry my love."

"i wanted my mom here." i sniffled into his shirt. but there was nothing i could do. it was my turn, and i wanted ny daughter here.

"can we start getting some people out to begin the process? who's staying?" asked the nurse. i knew maria had been so much help during the pregnancy. and i kind of wanted a woman there to take pictures and encourage me.

"you got this sweetie." said vinnie's dad giving me and hug along with reggie.

"im so proud of you two, ill be outside ready to run in once i can." said maria hugging us both.

"maria...i dont know if you would mind staying?" i asked her. a smile grew on her face.

"of course i would love to." she said. "i need to get these pictures." she grabbed a camera we brought

"okay, so-" said the doctor.

"wait! im here!" yelled my mom coming in. "sweetheart im so sorry. im here." she said. "i paid the taxi driver 200 to speed."

i laughed for a second. that was my mom. always busy but somehow even made it.

"both of you can stay please." i said. "now please lets get this baby out."

***

they don't lie in movies saying the feeling is incomparable. the tears of joy were powerful and the way it somehow took vinnie and i to a different level as a couple was crazy.

i got discharged a day after giving birth and our girl was perfect and healthy. she was beautiful. i didnt want to brag or be biased but she was a pretty newborn. her eyes were big and open. she never cried, she was perfect. i gained 9 pounds but was shocked at how i looked. in a good way, i knew id get my body back fast.

it was officially our first day home with our daughter. and lets just say, vinnie was obsessed with her. he didnt wanna ever let her go.

i was decorating her room with her birth details : 6.9 pounds, born on july 12th 2022.

"she has the prettiest eyes." he said coming in carrying her. "shes got your eyes."

"aww! i want her!" said reggie coming in. our families were here, usually battling over who got to cuddle her.

"wait." said vinnie. "go sit and ill hand her over."

"can i feed her?" he asked.

"you dont have boobs." said vinnie. "plus the first man to bottle feed her has to be me."

"does it hurt to feed her?" reggie asked me as vinnie placed her in reggies arms.

"not at all." i laughed.