bnha boys + most to least protective/jealous over their s/o

most

bakugo

-> an obvious given. as his power suggests, he's got a pretty explosive disposition when it comes to people speaking to you or even looking at you the wrong way. most people already know that you're with him and what he's capable of but if they don't, well, they're in for it.

amajiki

-> if there's one person that he wants to protect without letting fear get in his way, it's you. if anyone ever tries to hurt you, he'll let them off with a stern warning once but anyone who doesn't take him seriously the first time will suffer the consequences.

dabi

-> the only reason why he isn't higher up on the list is because he'd actually stop and think if it's even worth it to defend you. however, he figures that if you're willing to die for or with him, it'll be just one more person to burn.

midoriya

-> he's similar to amajiki in that he feels that this would be his chance to be able to protect someone now that he has a power of his own. you have to rein him sometimes though as you've seen him go overboard and push past his limits. the last thing he wants to do is end up hurting you more than he's helped.

todoroki

-> he's been on a journey of growth, both with himself and his quirk. he tries not to be so quick to jump to anger after many years of hate filled inside of him. he finds that he can be pretty intimidating with just one look so that's really all he needs.

kirishima

-> truth be told, he might come off as super confident but his worst fear is you leaving him for someone better than him. he never wants to assume anything so he'll always talk to you about it first, which always makes him feel better because you're so wonderful to him.

kaminari

-> he can get jealous over you pretty easily and will say something about it if necessary but he feels that people don't always take him seriously because he's normally the 'cool, funny' guy. then he suffers in silence about it until you reassure him that he's the only one for you.

shinso

-> he's never exactly happy when someone's checking you out or trying to flirt with you. he doesn't really let it affect him too much though as he figures he can just brainwash them to make a fool out of themselves and he'll often joke about that with you.

natsuo

-> he's pretty easy going and it takes a lot to piss him off. you'd have to do something truly awful to make him hold a grudge against you (*cough* endeavor *cough*). it's not hard for him to come on the defense as he looks like he could beat someone up even though he's really like a big marshmallow.

least

originally posted 12 Sept 2021