encounters with an evil admirer [request]

Anonymous asked:

I hope your requests are open, if not, just ignore it pls :)

May I request Bakugou/Villian!Reader, where she's like him emotionally conspirated, but still sarcastic and witty. She never kills someone innocent, only villians or people with dark secrets. And fighting each other is like a game for both of them. Also she wears mask, similiar to Toga's and have a sand quirk (like Gaara from Naruto)

Thank u a lot for ur writings, u understand characters so well, bestie❤

featuring: bakugo (x villain!fem!reader)

you've made me want to watch naruto now..gaara sounds pretty cool. anyway, i had a fun time writing this one. enjoy <3

growing up, you were used to being underestimated by others. fortunately, you could always prove them wrong and shock them with how powerful your quirk could be. after acting blindingly arrogant, they'd praise and encourage you to train to become a hero. you never listened to them.

you didn't think that your abilities were right for hero work. one would think that you would be more motivated to use your powers to help others. however, you were born with a misconception created by others. mistreated for your supposed fragility and weakness, you decided that you didn't owe anyone and that you would do what you thought was right in your own way.

the hero society is a scandal. the system is flawed. this world was made for people to compare themselves to others or to bully and belittle them because they think they're stronger. those people think they can become heroes and the system allows it. you knew someone like that.

he wanted to be the new top hero only for the satisfaction of being the best. however, his attitude did not align with typical heroic values. he was belligerent, arrogant, and oozing with pride. he preyed on the weak and normally wouldn't waste his time on them.

but then there would be no one to save and that's the main reason why you haven't killed him...yet.

you're not a hero nor a villain. you didn't care about labels but the last thing you wanted to be referred to as was a vigilante. it was hard to understand because, for the most part, they usually have the squeaky clean morals of a top hero. it was just the fact that they were illegally using their quirks that set them apart.

either way, you didn't fit into anything. you didn't kill to pose a threat but rather to rid the shady scum in hopes of making the world a little less toxic. unfortunately, some of that scum was right under the top ranks of the heroes, and the hero safety commission or whatever didn't seem to care.

you were currently trying to find a villain in particular, hoping to mediate his cause.

unfortunately, you had to run into trouble in the alley.

"hey, sand thrower! get BACK HERE," he yelled.

an explosion followed after that, confirming that it was none other than katsuki bakugo. it wasn't the worst case but he definitely was annoying to deal with.

"oh, hello, katsuki," you smiled sweetly. "what brings you here?"

"don't call me that! i am lord explosion murder: dynamight to you."

"that's cute...and tacky," you taunted.

"i don't have time for your stupid nonsense. i didn't plan this but since you're here we still have to settle the score from the other day," he explained.

"well, that's too bad because i'm busy," you declined.

"what could your useless, sandy dumbass be doing that's so important?"

"i guess you're not really a hero if you have the time to fight with a useless, sandy dumbass like me," you retorted.

"HEY. DON'T USE MY OWN WORDS AGAINST ME," he yelled before pointing his gauntlet at you. "AP SHOT!"

he began shooting at you using his gauntlets. you reacted quickly, manipulating the sand in your bag to detonate the small explosives in the air. before he could get another opening, you changed the sand into a signature whip shape and were able to capture him, his arms pinned to his sides.

you let him hit the ground, which made him sputter and cough from the impact and possibly sand that got in his mouth.

"yeah, sorry. it doesn't taste good. that's why i wear this mask," you pointed to the guard in front of your face. "anyway, i win."

"shut up! that was not a win, you sand-blowing idiot. now get me out of this," he struggled against your sand to which you tightened the hold on him.

"i wouldn't do that either unless you want chafing and sand in that bulky outfit of yours. now, i need to ask you something."

"why would i ever tell you anything, you useless piece of sand crap!"

suddenly the wind was knocked out of him as he was slammed against the wall. his eyes widened upon seeing you much closer to him now, your eyes mere inches away from his. your free hand lifted up his chin before gripping his jaw, prying his mouth open. above him was another cloud of sand at the ready.

"you have very pretty eyes, katsuki," you complimented.

"what are you doing, you sanMpH--"

"don't make me use the waterfall, katsuki," you threatened. "like i said, sand doesn't taste good so imagine how it's gonna taste when there's an abundance of it in your mouth and continuing to flow."

he shook his face out of your grip. "okay. hurry up and ask your stupid question."

you smirked. "good boy."

you released him from your sand trap, knowing that he wouldn't try anything again. he grimaced as he dusted the excess sand from his clothes and hair.

"are you gonna ask or are you just gonna stand there?" he pressed, annoyed by your amused expression.

"so katsuki," you addressed as you paced around the small space. "what can you tell me about the league of villains?"

originally posted 23 May 2021