bnha boys + what they say after their first kiss with their s/o

featuring: midoriya, bakugo, todoroki, kirishima, kaminari, shinso, amajiki, and dabi

sorry that i write so much about kissing these boys, it's just a habit now ;) enjoy! x

midoriya already gets so flustered and nervous when you're so close to him, how do you expect him to react when you're leaning closer to his face? he whines as your lips touch his but then relaxes when he feels your thumbs brush over the freckles on his cheeks. he presses you closer to him with his hands on your lower back. he's reminded of how he truly feels when he's with you: safe. it's a contradiction to his goal of being the one people can rely on to save them but he needs someone too and that's you. when the kiss eventually ends, he has to say it, "you know, i think that you're the one who saves me."

bakugo doesn't even want to see your face before he kisses you in order to hide the embarrassing fact that he wants to kiss you so bad. he quickly presses his lips to yours for a hard, quick kiss with his hands on your shoulders. he pulls you away from him, opening his eyes to look right into your eyes. he pulls his gaze down to your enticing lips before pulling you back in for a much softer, more passionate kiss. you grin at him once he pulls away for the second time, an unmistakable blush spread across his cheeks. he scowls at your expression, "stop looking at me like that! you and that stupid cute face. come here."

todoroki never thought about having someone as special as you in his life, let alone kissing you. he had become accustomed to hugging and touching you sensually, discovering that he needed that more than anything. he often feels his chest tighten when he's around you and he doesn't know how to express the feeling. he asks you one day if he can try something and once you agree, he leans closer, humming as his lips find yours. it's small but long with a soft smacking sound as he pulls away slowly. there's a soft smile on your face as he's almost hypnotized by the feeling that makes him crave more as he looks down to your lips, "can we... do that again?"

kirishima outwardly has no fear when it comes to physically intimate moments but it wouldn't be realistic if he weren't a little flustered. he takes it like a man but really he's screaming on the inside when you allow him to kiss you. he caresses your cheeks while your hands rest on his chest. he smiles into the kiss, enjoying the tingling feeling it sends throughout his entire body. after pulling away, he's left speechless as it was better than he could've imagined. he's left to do what he does best and express his true feelings, "i really like you a lot, pebble."

kaminari already feels so embarrassed when he tried to be smooth and lean in to kiss you but completely missed and barely caught the corner of your lips. now you're laughing at him and all he can do is laugh nervously along with you. that was his one chance to woo you and now he feels like a complete dunce. luckily, you don't even mind his little blunder and simple caress his cheek to look at you again before leaning in to capture his lips in yours. he barely has time to register what's going on but reacts by pulling you closer by the waist. his brain is completely fried, causing him to sputter when you pull away, "that was-- hehehe-- that wuuuzzz sooo good hehehe. you're so pretty."

shinso feels like todoroki, never having thought that you would come into his life and change it for the better. he wanted to wait to kiss you so he could really cherish that memory. he focused too much on making it special that he forgot about the spontaneity part of it. it happened when you were watching something together and he turned his head to see you leaned super close to him, your eyes twinkling before your lips quietly hit his. he hugged you close to him with one hand brushing your cheek. he keeps you close once you pull away, brushing back your hair as he smiles softly, "yeah. i've been thinking about that too."

amajiki just thinks about you once and he feels his face become warm. he's almost scared to do it. how does one even initiate a kiss? he feels like he should be the one but he's never been good with timing. thinking about it just stresses him out even more. it helps when you take the pressure off and initiate the kiss with him slowly. he whines quietly at the soft pressure on his mouth, the sensitive nerves tingling as you lightly suck on his bottom lip. he's a little calmer by the time you pull away, smiling with his cheeks and ears all red, "i'm, uh, i'm blushing, aren't i? sorry, bunny. i can't help it around you."

dabi has no special plans for such an occasion. nevertheless, you just do something to him that makes him forget about everything he's been through. you fill him up with a certain warmth that his fragile body could endure and maybe heal all his scars, his invisible ones anyway. it's no surprise that he finds himself taking ahold of your jaw and pulling your lips onto his. his other arm wraps around you, pressing you into his body as his tongue teasingly licks your delicious lips. a wet smack separates you and he smirks at you devilishly as he wipes a bead of saliva off your chin, "well, well, in this world of nothing but filth, it looks like you're not so bad."

originally posted 20 Jun 2021