their fav bouGIE perfume

featuring: bakugo, todoroki, kirishima and shinso

this was just inspired by the four fragrance families, but i can write this concept for more characters if anyone would like to request..enjoy!

bakugo likes floral scents but don't tell him that. when he gets a whiff of the wild poppy by nest, he just has to ask. "why do you smell like that?" " like what?" "like.... THAT" he can't describe it but it's certainly not bad. he pulls you closer by your arm, wrapping it around his neck so he can get a better sense of the smell. it almost infuriates him with how good it smells, the pretty flower scent tickling his nostrils. you giggle at how attentive he's being about this, thinking he wouldn't really care that much. eventually he lets you go, going back to whatever he was doing while you ask for his verdict. "whatever, it smells okay." but you know he thinks more than just 'okay' with the way he stands closer next to you, hugs you a bit tighter or leaves lingering kisses on your neck.

todoroki almost feels dizzy and breathless after sensing hints of clémentine california by atelier cologne that sits on your skin. he first caught the scent after kissing his favorite spot, on the back of your hand. he lingered there for longer than usual before turning your hand over, his nose bumping lightly against your wrist as his eyes fluttered shut. you didn't really expect him to notice it. "shoto...?" he kept your hand close to his face as he spoke, his eyes opening momentarily. "you smell so... fresh." you smile as he continues to hold you wrist to his face and trying to name the exact fragrance. "it smells like oranges but... better? i don't really know what to call it" you tell him to let you know when he's figured it out and in the meantime, he'll continue to subtly sniff the air when you're close by, letting the citrus scent fill him up.

kirishima finds your candy by prada perfume absolutely intoxicating. you don't notice it much anymore, being used to the scent, but the change in your boyfriend's behavior when he first smells it only makes you smile. he practically begs you to wear something of his, like a shirt or hoodie, with hopes that your perfume will rub off onto it. when he gets it back, he'll hold it close to his face as it mimics your presence when you're not even there. and when your scent wears off, he'll keep giving it to you to wear so he can continue reveling in the spicy scent. you catch him one time in his dorm smelling it and joke about how he's not tired of it yet. he wraps you in his arms, squishing you impossibly close to him, his head on top of yours "i could never get tired of something that's part of you, pebble!" you look up at him to press a kiss to his cheek, which turns into the color of his hair. you love him so much... pls love me kiri

shinso feels comfort every time he breathes in your warm, woodsy scent. you mention that it's called oud wood by tom ford, and whatever oud is exactly, he doesn't know. all he does know is that your perfume gives his quirk a run for its power. you could make him do anything with the way you smell like that. or nothing at all, if you're just lounging around and all of the sudden he wants to be the little spoon, nuzzling his face into your shoulder. you comment on his overtly expressed display of affection, not that you mind at all. "i can't help it when you smell like this, babe. you just smell so good." you hold him closer to you, rubbing your hand comfortingly over his back. the warm feeling he gets in his chest is enough to make him fall asleep against you. 

originally posted 10 Jan 2021