their guilty pleasure show/movie they like to watch with their s/o

featuring: midoriya, bakugo, todoroki, kirishima, kaminari, uraraka, ashido, jiro, yaoyorozu, shinso, amajiki, hado, utsushimi, fuyumi, and dabi

trying a different style since this includes every character i currently write for lol enjoy! x

midoriya -> the incredibles: he likes any disney/pixar movie but obviously, the one about heroes is his absolute favorite. you can bet that he ran to get tickets for you and him to see the second one when it finally came out.

bakugo -> kitchen nightmares: he loves gordon ramsay because he's usually justified whenever he's yelling at people and calling them rude names. you like to tease that it's like watching him while he cooks or watches others cook. he claims that he could run a restaurant that chef ramsay would praise as the best.

todoroki -> spirited away: he enjoys a lot of the studio ghibli films but this one will always have a special place in his heart. he grew up watching it and reminds him of a happier time spent with his family. however, its sentiment becomes greater whenever he can watch it with you.

kirishima -> the twilight saga: he doesn't like to get caught up in the hype but he was totally team jacob after he watched new moon with you. that is until you watched eclipse and he thought it was "so not manly" when jacob kisses bella by surprise. it's safe to say he's very team edward by breaking dawn.

kaminari -> the bachelor: you mostly just like this show for the irony in that the bachelor is usually just some guy that many girls are competing over. he watches mainly for the ladies, which he's not afraid to admit. however, if he were the bachelor, you'd get all his roses.

uraraka -> miss congeniality: she loves the tough and no-nonsense attitude of the female lead as well as some really good laughs in it. she especially likes the self-defense scene and actually takes note of it.

ashido -> legally blonde: look, there's a lot of pink in this movie and she's into it. also the fact that elle woods is a feminist icon and mina often uses the iconic line, "what? like it's hard?" to commemorate her.

jiro -> freaky friday: everything about this movie is iconic to her: the music, the style, the early 2000′s vibes. one time you asked her what she would do if you two switched places and she replied that no one would notice a thing because her impression of you is spot on.

yaoyorozu -> love it or list it: she loves some hgtv on a do-nothing sunday but this show, in particular, has both looking at pretty houses or building a better house. it's also like research for her in trying to find useful things that she could try to make with her quirk.

shinso -> cabin in the woods: he is definitely the type to make fun of most scary movies but the fact that this one does it for him makes it just pure gold. however, its notoriety with him falters just a bit as he prefers that you hold onto him a little more like you do when you watch other horror movies together.

amajiki -> zootopia: he likes cute things, which mostly includes you and animals. not only is it a fun and empowering movie, but he also loves that the main character is a rabbit when he's watching it with his favorite bunny.

hado -> harry potter: she's a nerd at heart and a long-time fan. she's pretty sure that she's a ravenclaw and she'd be the seeker of the quidditch team. sometimes she talks about how fun it would be if you met at hogwarts instead of ua but at the end of the day, she likes the uniqueness of everything about you and your relationship.

utsushimi -> mean girls: like jiro, she's into the 2000′s high school movie vibes. she knows all the famous quotes from this movie but she's determined to come up with a better trend than "so fetch."

fuyumi -> bad teacher: while she is a responsible and level-headed person, she likes to have a laugh or two with you and an irreverent movie like this one. it makes it especially ironic since she is in the education industry.

dabi -> any true crime documentary: it's pretty on-brand of him to eat up true, sometimes unsolved stories of murder and serial killers. he finds it interesting but he's also lowkey taking mental notes while watching. in another life, he thinks he'd be someone who would want to try to solve mysteries like them.

originally posted 16 May 2021