*Avengers & Reader

WARNINGS: drugs, alcohol, suicide, threatened/attempted suicide, getting drunk, throwing up/vomiting - please please be careful with this one it has a lot of triggers - thank you x

REQUEST: y/n takes drugs/gets drunk at a party and when they come home they threaten to kill themselves 

PRONOUNS: she/her 

NICKNAMES: Kid, titch, darling 

People that are in the room Sam (SW), Steve (SR), Bucky (BB), Tony (TS), Thor (TO) and Nat (NR) 

***

As you stumbled through the door in the early hour of the morning with your shoes in your hand, you expected all the lights to be off and for everyone to be asleep, but to your surprise all their heads turned to face you as you tiptoed through the kitchen. 
In your drunken state you whispered
y/n:" Shhh, don't tell them I just got home now"
If this hadn't been such a serious situation they probably would have laughed, as you continued to stumbled past them to your room, a hand reached out and grabbed you.
TS:" Where have you been kid?" 
You looked at him sad
y/n:" Drinking my life away, where have you been?" 
TS:" Worried about where you'd got to, you told Jarvis not to give out your location, why?" 

y/n:" B'cas amma big girl an I can look aftr myslf"
All your words were slurred as you tried to fight your was out of Tony's grip. 
Steve stood up from behind you and trapped you in a big bear hug, holding you tight so you couldn't escape, before sitting back down. 
BB:" Woah, how much have you had to drink titch, I can smell it on you from here?" 
Bucky was sat beside Steve but even so the strength he was smelling that at wasn't just from his enhanced senses.
You hiccupped in response, which made Sam pass Bucky a bin, luckily just in time, as you threw up into it as Bucky put it under your chin. 

Once you were done you started sobbing
y/n:" I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
NR:" Hey, don't be sorry, what's going on?" 
She stood up, completely unfazed by the vomit, grabbing one of the guys jackets and wiping your face with it, she then knelt down in-front of you and held your cheeks.
N:" Can you tell me what happened tonight, you don't normally do this?" 
y/n:" I don't want to be here anymore Nat, everything, it's all too much - I just want to be dead" 
Once those words actually left your mouth and you said them to someone else you felt so incredibly guilty. 

N:" Oh, darling- "
She looked around the room at everyone staring in shock 
N:" Thor, go and get me some water for her, Tony some comfy clothes, maybe one of your shirts and some of my pants, Bucky can you get some blankets and pillows and lay them out on the floor in the movie room, make it comfy we're all going to be in there a while, Sam can you take y/n to my bathroom for me and Steve stay here and Tell the others where to bring the stuff for y/n then help Bucky"
She got a quick shout variation of "Okay's" before everyone jumped up and started doing everything they were asked. 

After she'd helped you shower and you'd sobered up a little more you had a chat in the bathroom. 
y/n:" I'm sorry" 
You looked down at the floor, still feeling incredibly guilty about admitting your struggles
Nat looked over at you from the sink
N:" Don't be babe, this life is though - you've been dealt it hard, but I know you can make it through. We're all here to help you, we have all had our own struggles, I'm not in anyway saying they're like yours, it's just so you know, we helped each other through and we will help you. We love you, you're family, we're not going to let you fight this alone"
She gave you a small kiss on the cheek to show she meant it before you got up and went down to the movie room. 

You still stumbled a little so Nat held onto you, you walked in and saw your Favourite movie paused on the screen, ready to play for you. 
There was cushion, beanbags and blankets all layed out on the floor
TS:" We know this doesn't fix anything, but we hope it shows you how much we care and gets you mind away from such a dark place for a little while, we're all sleeping here tonight so get comfy" 
He gave you a big smile and a small nod

A/N: Soooo, funny story for you guys, I've broke my finger again - I think I have like weak bones in my fingers or something. So sorry that this is late and also not the best. But also technically I didn't break my finger someone else broke my finger so I don't think this one is my fault - no I'm joking, sorry for it being late, I hope it's alright for you. 

How is everyone doing with back to school and stuff? xx