*Loki x y/n

WARNINGS: Suicide, attempted suicide, Dad Tony, she/they pronouns, self harm and mentions of self harm 

REQUEST: Loki finds y/n's suicide note, asks Jarvis where y/n. He tells Tony to be prepared, Tony saves y/n and they both help y/n get better 

***

Loki walked into your room for the first time in 3 weeks, he had been away helping Thor on Asgard, he had got back a week early and wanted to surprise you. But instead he was the one surprised. 
As he read through the note you'd left on the bed his eyes filled with tears, as he read the last line he saw the date you signed at the bottom - todays date.

L:" Jarvis..."
Loki's stone cold, emotionless voice ran through the empty room
J:" Yes Loki, how can I-" 
L:" Where is y/n" 
J:" Y/n is on the roof of the stark tower"  

He dropped the note somewhere between the bed and the door but his mind was rushing and everything was blurry. 
As he ran into the common room with tears running down his face, everyone looked at him in shock - Loki never showed emotion around the team. 
In this moment though Loki didn't care how they saw him or what they thought he needed to save his darling. 
His mind was racing as he pushed the door to the roof open, he could hear the beating of his heart in his ears as he scanned the skyline for you. 

When his eyes caught site of you he moved at a pace he, himself, was not quite sure he'd ever moved at before, he grabbed you before you even had the chance to acknowledge his presence and pulled you over backwards. 

Just as he tackled you to the ground a concerned Tony came bursting through the door, expecting to see Loki stood on the edge but instead saw the man he hated saving his kid. 

Tony's thoughts were running wild
"Why? - Why would you not ask for help? - What? - What caused this? - How? - How had he not noticed? - Who? - Who made you feel like this? Was it him?... " 
He didn't even notice his own tears as he watched Loki comfort you - trying his best to drown out the sound of your cries and pleas to let you die. 

L:" Shhh my darling" 
Loki gently rocked you as he held you in a vice like grip, not once loosening it in the 20 minutes he sat with you, fearing even the slightest weaken would cause him to loose you.
Whilst this whole time Tony just stood and watched, he didn't know what to do - you were his child, his kiddo, and it made him feel like he failed you. 

Once your cries and pleas had stopped and your sobs were reduced to sniffles Loki picked you up, placed you on his hip and carried you like a child to your dad. 
When Loki go to Tony he passed you over, even though in his heart he never wanted to let you go, he knew it was the right thing to let you guys have your time. 

He opened the door and lead both of you inside, Tony walked to his room, allowing Loki in as he placed you on the bed beside him. Sitting opposite you, he looked at you, leaning forward ever-so-slightly, just enough that he could reach out and wipe the stray tear that fell from you face. 

T:" Please never do that again" 
You looked towards him, you could see the fear in his eyes too; you turned your head to the side to look at Loki 
L:" You mean the world to me, you scared me" 
You look down at the bed, picking at the sheets 

T:" We are here to help you, not make you think you let us down. But you have to promise me you will tell one of us - or anyone, if you ever get to that point again" 
y/n:" I promise" 
L:" Is their anything else you want to tell us?" 
You look at him, knowing he already knew, you just nodded your head
T:" What is it Bug?" 
You pulled back the material covering your scars to show them to your dad and your partner. 

You heard a gasp come from your dad 
T:" Kid..."
You let out a quiet
y/n:" Im sorry" 
T:" No, no kiddo. Don't be sorry - look at me" 
You hesitently look up towards him, as you did he pulled back his sleeves showing you old faded scars
y/n:" You-"
L:" We both know what it's like darling" 
T:" You're not alone" 

A few days later

You'd woken up after a ruff night of horrible thoughts you walked downstairs and 2am, thinking  you'd be alone 
T:" Hey kiddo. What are you doing up this late?" 
y/n:" Just - thinking" 
T:" Do you want to talk about it kid?" 
y/n:" I don't know how to say it" 
T:" Okay, that's fine. Do you want to try to explain it or do you just want to watch a movie or something?" 

You took a deep breathe and told him you were going to try explain how you feel 
T:" It's okay if it comes out all jumbly, we'll try figure it out" 
y/n:" I just feel like - nothing, like I could float away and the only thing that keeps me making sure I'm here is by hurting myself" 
T:" You know Loki used to feel that exact way, you should talk to him about this... But for now I say how about we think of some other techniques we could try instead of cutting?" 
You nod your head in response. 

T:" Alright I'm going to list somethings and I want you to stop me if you want me to explain what it would do or if you want to give it a try. okay?" 
y/n:" Okay" 
T:" So we could try drawing or colouring, its good for taking your mind off things - you could even get Loki to draw over your scars so that you don't want to ruin the picture. There's talking to us, which could be hard for you to do. You could try squeezing an ice cube or flicking elastic bands on your wrist. Do you think any of them would work for you?" 
In a quiet, hesitant voice you replied
y/n:" The elastic band one sound okay to try" 
T:" Alright" 
Tony turned around to the mess draw and pulled out an elastic band, he stretched it out and placed in on your wrist
T:" See how that goes for you kiddo" 

A/N: I don't know why but I've always thought Tony would have struggled with self harm too - like I feel like most of them have - but Tony especially. 

People keep setting fireworks off and I'm scared of the sound and I keep crying and I don't like it :(

Anyway I'M DONE FOR SUMMER BITCHES!!! - yay!! 

Sorry for calling you all bitches 

I hope everyone has had a great day xx