*They help you know you are loved - 1

NATASHA She heard you mumbling things to yourself as you hit the punch bag in the gym when you thought you were aloneN:" I know what it's like to feel like a monster you know?" y/n:" Oh I - um I don't know what you mean" She looked up at you, givi...

NATASHA 
She heard you mumbling things to yourself as you hit the punch bag in the gym when you thought you were alone
N:" I know what it's like to feel like a monster you know?" 
y/n:" Oh I - um I don't know what you mean" 
She looked up at you, giving you a sad smile 
N:" But you do know, you know exactly what I mean" 
Her eyes filled wit tears so she looked down to hide them
N:" I just want you to know I love you so much and you can talk to me about how you feel if you want" 

Not really knowing how to respond you just looked at her, your eyes travelled around her face looking for any sign of a lie
N:" And I will keep telling you that I love you until you know it's true" 
y/n:" But what if I never believe you?" 
N:" Guess I'll be telling you I love you forever then, won't I?" 

WANDAShe read your mind without you knowing She came running up to you from behind giving you a massive cuddle, resting her head on your shoulder, slightly rocking you both side to sidey/n:" Are you okay, orr?" W:" I love you" You turn to look at ...

WANDA
She read your mind without you knowing 
She came running up to you from behind giving you a massive cuddle, resting her head on your shoulder, slightly rocking you both side to side
y/n:" Are you okay, orr?" 
W:" I love you" 
You turn to look at her
W:" I'm sorry, I know I said I wouldn't read your mind without you knowing but you were so deep in thought that you didn't hear me so I-" 
y/n:" Hey, It's fine" 

She would hug you all day making sure you knew she cared for you, even going so far as to feed you your food so that you didn't have to move from your spot.