*Loki x Reader

WARNINGS: swearing, talk about past abuse, shouting, self harm, blood, blades

REQUEST: Loki and y/n are dating and get into a fight. Y/n being in a past abusive relationship flinched and though they would get hurt. Before Loki could say anything y/n ran away and hid, when Loki finds them they are hurting themselves. He stays and helps them through it all. 

PRONOUNS: they/them ( not mentioned ) 

NICKNAMES: pet, sweetheart, darling, love

***

He had backed you up to the wall as he yelled, you could still leave sideways and you didnt yet have your back on the wall but 2 or 3 more steps and you would. 
L:" HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU-"
As he shouted he raised his hand to point somewhere
You flinched back, closing your eyes and using your hands to protect your head, you stayed like that waiting for the blow but when only silence followed you unscrewed your shut eyes and slowly peeked out. 

Loki was staring at you, his own shocked expression plastered on his face, his hands down by his side. 
Your teary eyes met his as a tear rolled down his cheek. 
L:" Darling, I-I.."
Before you let him finish you turned and sprinted out of the door, down the hall and to your bathroom. 
Without a second thought you pulled out Loki's razor, snapping the head off and pulling out the blades, you pressed down hard and dragged the sharp silver across your already scared skin. 

Tears ran down Loki's face as he rushed down the hallway after a few minutes. 
He caused you pain, he made you fear him, he really is the monster he tried so hard not to become. 
He opened every door on your floor, shouting your name as he went. 
When he got to the last room his biggest fear had been confirmed. 
He knocked on the door only one loud set of three before he began talking
L:" I need you to open the door y/n! C'mon darling answer me! If you don't answer I- I'll break down the door!"
He waited a few more seconds before he blasted the door open. 

Without a second of hesitation he rushed forwards to you, arms outstretched to take away the tool you were hurting yourself with. 
Once he had it in his hand he threw it in the bin before turning back to you.
L:" We don't do that. Don't, we- we..."
He knelt down on the floor in front of you, holding onto your hand and placing a gentle kiss to the back of it. 
He wrapped his arms around your legs with his head bowed to your thigh. 

L:" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, sorry"
He mumbled to you, he looked up at you his face was red and blotchy, his eyes were bloodshot and he's cheeks were damp. 
L:" I'm so sorry my love"
Your legs gave way under you as sobs raked through you, Loki accepted you in his arms, not letting you go as you cried into his chest. 
His apologies never stopped either. 

You both sat there for a while while crying into each others arms, he eventually pulled away, holding onto your shoulders softly he went to say something but stopped himself. 
Instead he stood up reaching for the first aid kit and sat back down on the floor in-front of you. 
He pulled out the antiseptic wipes, some wound covers and bandages. 
While staying quiet he cleaned your wounds, wrapped them and before letting go he leant down and placed a gentle kiss to the bandage. 

He felt completely at fault, as he raised to your face level, he bowed his head looking up at you in small glances. 
Once his head picked up to look at you
L:" I'm sorry"
You just wiped away your freshly fallen tears and shook your head. 
y/n:" Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault."
L:" But-"
y/n:" No Loki, you didn't do anything wrong. You didn't mean to scare me, it's not your fault"

You leant forward to wipe away his tears
y/n:" Thank you for taking care of me"
He just gave a small nod before helping you up and guiding you to bed with him. 
L:" We're never fighting again"
He snuggled into you
y/n:" You just decided that?" 
He let out a small " Mhm" with his eyes closed and his head on your shoulder. 

y/n:" Does that mean when I tell you to take a shower you will?" 
L:" Well- umm, maybe we can fight over that"
He opened his eyes and looked to your reaction. 
You just looked up at the ceiling laughing at his childishness and shaking your head slightly. 
y/n:" Yea I thought you would say that"

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I love you guys! 

Like you're literally just so incredible, all of you! Thank you for all the support over the last few months and even tho I will continue writing the exact same stuff just in a different book, this one will be coming to an end very shortly :(

That does mean a chance for a bit of a change, do any of you want anything particually for the next book, any characters you want to see? Any particular mental health issues you want me to cover? 

Let me know what you guys liked and didn't like throughout this book? - please be honest, is there anything you think I could do better next time. ( I love constructive cristsism - its how I improve my work so please be honest )

And lastly what should the title be I could do something completely different or just do something like ' hopefully helpful marvel oneshots 2 ' but I feel like that's super boring sooo I need you guys to comment some suggestions 

These books are as much mine as they are yours, let me know what you want to see and I will try and see what I can do for you. 

Also just a quick reminder if you base your work off mine please credit me and please don't copy my exact work, no one has my permission for that. 

I hope everyone is doing great, I am a day behind where I wanted to be on requests but I should still be done on time but I am also staring on a new medication tomorrow so there may not be many updates for a while - it all depends on how my body decides to react so it. 

xxx