*-N.I.C.K..F.U.R.Y-

individual warnings in bold above each one shot, please read carefully - thank you xx

All of these are written as Nick is a non-bio parental figure/legal guardian 

REQUESTED PRONOUS: she/her (No pronouns are used/safe for all pronouns!)

WARNINGS: Self harm, previous scars, healed and new (nickname/s: kid/do) 

In this one y/n's scars are on their wrist so I'm sorry if anyone has scars in other places x
& And Fury lives at the compound with everyone 

Fury had always been more protective over you, to the point of treating you like his own kid. 
He told you off like it, he treat you like it, he acted like it but most importantly, he made you feel like it. 
He pulled you aside today for a solo mission briefing
N:" Do you understand?" 
y/n:" Yep, I've got it"
You got to leave the room but he pulls you back by your shoulder and shows you a band 
N:" I need to put this on you and connect it to our computer"

After you gave him a small 'okay' you reached for the bracelet to put on but he pulled it back
N:" I need you to pull up your sleeves and hold out your arms"
He wasn't paying attention as he connected the first bit of the tech together but when he turned to you and saw you hadn't done as he'd asked he gave you a confused look
N:" Did you hear me?"
y/n:" I heard you. Can I put them on myself?" 
N:" I need to connect the to your heart, suit and our tech - all I need you to do is roll up your sleeves and give me your wrists"

He hadn't yet realised anything was wrong, he just thought you didn't understand the first time. 
After he was done connecting the last of the computer side, all that was left to do was connect the bands to you.
He turned to you expecting you to have done as he said but when he noticed you hadn't he picked up that something must be wrong. 
N:" Do you not want to go on this mission y/n?" 

y/n:" No, it's not that"
N:" Are you feeling alright?"
y/n:" I'm feeling fine" 
He just looked at you confused but after looking down at your wrists once then back up at your face he understood. 
N:" Oh kiddo-"
He put down the bands in his hand and reached out for you, you thinking he was going to pull back your sleeves you flinched back, crossing your arms your he couldn't get to the ends of your suit. 

N:" I'm not going to pull up your sleeves, would you like to continue with the mission?"
You shook your head 'no' 
N:" Alright that's fine, I'll ask Nat to do it for us. Now would you follow me?" 
He held out his hand for you, showing his fatherly side; once you took his hand he lead you up to his floor. 
You got in the living room and both sat down on his couch, you curled up in the opposite corner to where he sat, still hiding your arms from him. 

Fury looked over at you 
N:" Do you want to tell me why you do it?" 
You just shook you head 'no' again, he let out a quiet sigh, not at you, it was just that he was getting up out if his chair. 
He came over to you and kneeled down in-front of you muttering under his breath something like 'I'm too old to kneel down' as he did.