*They help you know you are loved - 2

PETER WARNINGS: attempted suicideHe noticed you were spending more and more time alone and went to check on you 

PETER 
WARNINGS: attempted suicide
He noticed you were spending more and more time alone and went to check on you 

He walked up to your door and knocked 
P:" Hey, can I come in?" 
You shout back a " Yea" thought the door. 
When he walked in he looked at you on your bed
y/n:" Are you just going to stand there? What do you want?" 
P:" I just came to check if you were okay" 
You look at him furrowing your eyebrows
y/n:" I'm okay" 
P:" Are you sure, because you just don't seem yourself at the moment and I just wanted you to know I care for you" 

You look towards him, not really knowing what to say, he picks up on your struggle and speaks up
P:" Would you like a cuddle?" 
He opened his arms before you even responded so that when you nodded he just walked towards you. He sat down on your bed, laying back so he were mostly laying down and pulling you on top of him. He held you tight, not letting you go until you wanted him too. 

After a while you sat up, not saying anything. His arms moved from you and he looked towards you confused. He watched you as you pulled up the hem of his baggy shirt and slid your head under it until your cheek was pressed against his heart. He just chuckled and said 
" You comfy there bubs" 
You let out a quiet " Mhm" in confirmation, he gently layed his hand over your head just leaving it there. 

BUCKY WARNINGS: suicide note, talk about death and suicideBucky read your suicide note while you were out You walked in the front door shouting " HEEEYYY BUCK, I'M HOME" as you took off your shoes and jacket you listened for a response, when you d...

BUCKY 
WARNINGS: suicide note, talk about death and suicide
Bucky read your suicide note while you were out 
You walked in the front door shouting " HEEEYYY BUCK, I'M HOME" as you took off your shoes and jacket you listened for a response, when you didn't get one you decided to look for you. After looking around the kitchen and living room, you went upstairs to your shared bedroom. You open the door to see Bucky sat on the edge of the bed, head in hands and shaking slightly. 
You carefully walked towards him and in a quiet voice whispered
y/n:" Buck?... Is everything okay?" 

Instead of replying he looked up at you leaning forward, just far enough that he could grab you and tug you between his legs. He stayed in his position on the bed holding you tightly, you could feel his staggered breathes come out of his body as he tried to calm himself. 
You hand had reached up to his hair, gently massaging over his scalp. As you stood there, still clueless as to what brought this on, you heard him mumble something. 
y/n:" What did you say bub?" 

He pushed himself away so he was sat up and looking up at you. You could see his damp cheeks and slightly puffy eyes. He took a deep breath to start talking but stopped himself, looking down as another sob echoed through him. 
B:" You can't leave me" 
You look at him confused " I'm not leaving you Bucky" 
B:" You - you wrote a note... you was gonna leave me and - and you" He stopped taking a breath as more tears fell from his eyes " You can't leave me because - because... you just can't" You could hear the pure panic and desperation through the shakiness in his voice. 
B:" If you die... If you die then, then I die too. I can't live without you - and it's not in the sappy movie way, if you die. No - ..." You stopped looking back up at you " Don't leave me" 

 A/N - This is not all of them, there will be more I just really like how these turned out and don't want to wait for the rest to be done before I post them. 

Also I am currently off school for a week so I should be able to write more.

Just another quick thing to mention - If I say I will write something up, I will, it just may take longer for certain ones to get out dur to different triggers flaring up and how I feel on the days I can write. I hope you understand. As much as I love writing I have to respect my own triggers. 

- Smile and I hope you have a lovely day/night wherever you are in the world. xx