*Thor x y/n

WARNINGS: depression (honestly this chapter is so bad I don't even think the warning is needed)  

REQUEST: Could you do a Thor chapter
   (private)

***

If this is not something you want to read, I hope you have a nice day and ace whatever your doing. You are amazing and are capable of achieving anything you put your mind to. Have a nice day, keep your head and smile. xx

***

After Loki died Thor became very depressed, he didn't go out, he drank and spent most of his time in his room. This meant when he noticed you'd been spending more time in you room and weren't spending as much time around everyone he picked up on it. 

T:" Y/N?!" 
He knocked on your bedroom door and waited for a response before entering. 
He opened the door and instantly looked for on your bed, his eyebrows furrowed when he didn't see you there. 
T:" y/n?" 
y/n:" Huhm?" 
He looked down at you laying on the floor and chuckled
T:" What are you doing down there?" 
y/n:" I aimed for the bed but only got this far" 

He continued to laugh and picked you up jumping down onto the bed with you still in his arms. 
Once you'd both got comfortable and were watching the tv, Thor muted it
y/n:" Heyy, what have you done that for?" 
T:" I need to talk to you y/n" 
You got worried about him and turned around in his arms to face him
y/n:" What's wrong? Are you okay?" 
T:" I'm okay, this is about you" 
y/n:" What about me" 

T:" Well you know how I was when I lost my brother?" 
y/n:" Yes?" 
T:" Your struggling like that. Well from what I can see. You're showing all the signs" 
y/n:" I'm not Thor, I'm good. I've just been tired recently" 
T:" It's okay to need help y/n" 

You looked up at him
T:" What I thought we were quoting each other. I said that exact sentence to you when I was struggling, so I said yours" 
You let a soundless laugh leave your lips 

T:" But I mean it mortal, I want to be helpful to you. Let me know how I can help" 

A/N: This is shit and late - I apologise. Someone I once trusted is threatening to out me to embarrass me so yeah, great week. I wrote to distract myself but its really bad, I'm sorry. 

On a lighter note, I hope all of you guys are doing great, keep smiling. 

xx