*Nat x Reader

WARNINGS: panic attack, struggles with breathing 

REQUEST: The reader struggles with panic attack (anxiety) and starts feeling overwhelmed during a meeting. Nat noticed and helps 

PRONOUNS: none used/safe for all

NICKNAMES: darling 

***

A/n: THIS IS MY LAST REQUEST OF THIS BOOK AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT IT :( - I DO KNOW HOW I FEEL AND IT'S SAD 

***

You were sat in yet another boring meeting, you were sat zoned out just letting your mind wander as you absentmindedly picked at the sleeve of your hoodie. 
As your mind wandered, it made its way to some darker thoughts about how the team would have been better off...

Your head shot up when you felt a sharp pain in your shin, temporarily making you forget about your thoughts and your struggle for air. 
You looked over the table to Natasha and gave her a confused look
She winked at you and gave you a soft smile
You looked back down, trying to hide your gasps for air and the tears in your eyes.

Just as the thoughts were starting to take back over your mind you felt another kick to your shin, this one more gentle than the last. 
You looked back up at a smiling Nat, she mouthed to you 
N:'copy me' 
She took a deep breathe in, holding eye contact with you, before letting it out
N:' well done' 
She continued watching you and breathing with you until Steve called the end of the meeting and dismissed everyone. 

Everyone stood and rushed out the door trying to get upto the movie room first, but you and Nat stayed behind. 
Nat stood and moved around the table slowly, she sat in the chair next to you and took your hand
N:" You alright darling?"
You nodded your head and let out a little "mhm" sound
N:" Are you sure? You don't sound alright?" 
You looked up at Nat with still teary eyes
y/n:" Can we go for a drive?" 

She gave you a smile and nodded
N:" Of course darling, let me go get my keys and you meet me by my car"
You nodded once again and stood up, leaving to Nat's car.
Just a few minutes after you got there Nat appeared at the car and unlocked it 
N:" Is there anywhere you want to go? Or shall we just drive and talk?" 
y/n:" Just drive and talk"

A/N: I'm not going to lie to you all, I really dreaded writing this one - because I knew as soon as I did this book was over and even though I am starting a new one exactly the same, this book is where I met you guys, where I shared part of my story and where you guys saved my life. (I'm crying right now) 

I just didn't want to write the final chapter and finish off the book. But this chapter is the last request, the real final chapter is a massive thank you to you all, because this wouldn't have been possible without you guys. 

I genuinely hope you guys will stick around and see what I have to write in the future, but if you don't that's cool too, I wish you well - just know I'll always be here if you need anything (to a certain extent - I am unfortunately not a super hero) 

I'll miss you guys, I hope you'll still be there when I start my next book on November 1st xx