*Bucky x y/n

WARNINGS: talk about past abuse, reliving past abuse, nightmares, screaming and not knowing where you are

REQUEST: Bucky comforts y/n with past abuse after they have a nightmare about it 

***

If this is as far as you go with this chapter, I hope you have a great day, remember to respect everyone's boundaries - especially the ones you set yourself. Have a great day and smile xx

***

You woke up in a col sweat to someone repeatedly saying your name and gently caressing your forehead. 
Whoever it was clearing noticed your eyes open looking around with fear filling them because they spoke to you again 

B:" Hey Doll, I'm me - It's Buck, don't be scared... You're safe Doll"
You sat bolt up in bed and looked around, when you caught eyes on Bucky you launched for him. 
You wrapped around him like a little koala bear with a vice grip, not planning on letting go anytime soon. 
He had his metal hand holding around your waist firmly and his flesh and ran gently through your hair. 

Anytime Bucky heared another sob retch through you he let out a quiet " Shhh, its okay" or " Shhh Doll"
Once your breathing had returned mostly to normal Bucky pulled you back a little, your leg still wrapped around him tightly. 
He held your face in his hands and stroked away the tear tracks on your face, then gently brushed any loose stands of hair from your face. 

He let out a kind smile and held your face between both of him hands and if a whispered voice said 
B:" You're okay now Doll, I'll keep you safe - I promise" 
He placed a quick kiss onto your nose before pulling back and looking at you, he then pulled you back for a real kiss. 

B:" Do you want to talk about your bad dream Doll?" 
He listened to you talk as he nodded to show that. 
B:" I know how tough it feels Doll, Do you want to try sleeping again or do you want to get up for the day?" 
y/n:" What time is it?" 
B:" 3.38 am" 
y/n:" I should probably try sleeping then" 
You let out a sigh as you went to move off Bucky, instead he held you tighter and layed back whilst pulling the blanket over the both of you. 

B:" Try and sleep Doll" 
You shuffled in his chest and made yourself comfortable, you had your eyes closed and were still for a few minutes when you whispered out 
y/n:" Buck?" 
In the same tone he whispered back 
B:" Doll?" 
y/n:" Don't leave me" 
B:" I won't I promise"
He pressed a kiss to the top of your head and gave you a gentle squeeze in reassurance. 

A/N: It's to warm people 

Sorry this one is kinda short 

Hope everyone is doing well all around the world - talking about world, where are all you guys from? You don't have to answer but I think it's cool that so many different people are reading this story.