*Y/n x Sylvie

WARNINGS: struggles with gender identity, use of all pronouns, both 'feminine' and 'masculine' compliments 

REQUEST: y/n is struggling with their gender identity

PRONOUNS: all are mentioned and used to describe y/n

***

You were sat in your room, staring into space, so deep in thought that you didn't even notice your partner Sylvie walk in. 
S:" Hello my love"
She turned to look and see in you had in headphones when you didn't respond, her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion when she saw you just starting blankly at the wall. 
She walked in front of you which was enough to gain you attention. 
S:" Welcome back darling"
She let out a soft chuckle and held you chin with the 2 fingers on her right hand, gently sifting through your hair with her left. 

S:" Is everything alright with you sweetie, you seemed to be thinking deeply about something?"
y/n:" Umm, I'm alright, I think"
S:" You think?" 
y/n:" Yep, I think"
S:" What do you think about, do you want to tell me?"

y/n:" You know how your a variant?" 
S:" Well, yea"
y/n:" And like all of them have different personalities and genders and stuff"
S:" Yea"
She sat down at the side of you, holding onto your hand
y/n:" Well, I feel like all of the different genders of variant are inside my head and I don't know which one I should be"

S:" You don't have to be any of them, you know that?"
You looked towards her confused
S:" You could be all of them, or none of them, or you could be one inparticuler. There's no rules when it comes to gender" 
y/n:" Oh. Well what if I want to figure out who I am but I can't"
S:" How about I use different compliments and pronouns and we'll see which ones you prefer?"
y/n:" Umm, alright"

S:" Okay so You are so pretty and that would be like she went to the shop, she is going alright. How do they feel?"
y/n:" They're alright"
S:" Alright so we'll do the next one... You look very handsome today. And if I was talking about you I would say He is amazing at what he does, he is going to be back soon"
She looked at you 
S:" What about those ones..."
y/n:" I like them ones"
S:" That's good, how about we try They/them pronouns... So you are looking good today and They did great today, their outfit looks great, I wonder where they got it from. How about those pronouns..."

A/N: I don't know how to finish this because everyone who reads this with have a different mix of pronouns so I'm going to leave it for you guys to finish the ending how you would like it - I hope that's alright. 

I hope you guys are all doing well, I'm proud of you for keeping going...

xxx