*y/n x Yelena x Bucky

WARNINGS: polyamorous relationship, self harm, not eating/the start of an ED, blades and blood are mentioned 

REQUEST: y/n, Yelena and Bucky are in a Polyamorous relationship. Bucky and Yelena are often away for months at a time on missions, leaving y/n alone. While they're gone y/n starts self harming and not eating. Nat notices and calls them back - telling them what's going on with you. 

PRONOUNS: they/them 

NICKNAMES: Doll, prince/princess/preferred, sweetie/sweetheart, darling 

***

You had been walking into an empty bedroom for 3 months now

You had been walking into an empty bedroom for 3 months now. It was hard to be around their stuff without them been there too. 
As it has been 3 months since you last saw them most of their smell had warn off their cloths with the amount you wore them.
Around a month and a half in Nat appeared one day with a box of stuff she said Bucky and Yelena told her to give you. 

Inside the box were a Bucky bear that had a silver arm, and Yelena bear which had on a little green vest, just like hers. It had some of your favourite sweeties and snacks in. It had a new water bottle, blanket and a few polaroids of each of them - which you knew was Yelena's idea.

You loved the box and carried the teddies everywhere with you. 
As it was just you and Nat left at the compound you didn't feel embarrassed by it. 

But that was a month and a half ago, currently you hadn't finished the snacks that you would have normally finished already and Nat noticed you were only wearing long sleeves and baggy joggers, you'd not changed in days and your hair was a mess. 
She came to wake you up one afternoon when you'd not woken up and saw how messy your room was. 
As she walked over to wake you up she saw a bloody blade and tissue on the bedside table. 
She mumbled under her breath
N:" Oh god, y/n. This is worse than I thought"

She decided to let you sleep, knowing now what you were going through. 
While you were sleeping she rushed downstairs to you phone and rang her sister. 

Y:" What's wrong Nat?"
N:" Wow, lovely way to start a conversation, no Hello?" 
Y:" Not really, you said you'd only call if there was something wrong with y/n. So please tell me what is wrong with my partner"
N:" They're not doing good, mentally. You're gonna need to come home"
Natasha's voice sounded defeated, she felt like she'd let them down not looking after you properly. 
Y:" Fuck- Alright, we'll be home tomorrow night"

[With Yelena and Bucky]
B:" What was that about?" 
Y:" We need to go home-"
B:" Why?" 
Y:" Y/n's not doing good"
B:" Shit! I knew we shouldn't have left them for this long"
He started pacing around the room causing Yelena to stand up form her bed and grip his shoulders 
Y:" We had no choice Buck, It's not our fault"
B:" But we knew how bad they got last time we left them for this long"
Bucky's eyes filled with tears as he let out a big sigh, in a quiet raspy voice he mumbled into Yelena's shoulder
B:" We should've been there"

[Back with you the next day]
You were still in bed, not knowing your partners are on there way back to you, you sat in bed snuggling with the bears while sobbing. 
You heard a knock on the door
y/n:" I'll be down soon Nat"
You tried to hold your voice from wobbling but it didn't really work. 

You rolled over, not really making any move to get up when the door opened
Y:" I can assure you darling, I am no Natasha"
You sat up really quick and looked towards Yelena at the door, your eyes widened and you didn't know what to say. 
You ripped the blankets off you and ran towards her, you gripped her around her waist and pulled her into you so tightly. 
You sobbed harder than before when you felt another pair of arms wrap around the both of you. 

y/n:" BUCKY!" 
You moved one of your arms from Yelena too Bucky. 
After quite a while had passed you guys all pulled away from each other Bucky looked around the room
B:" Ohh Doll"
He left the hug and went to the side of the bed with the blade, he picked it up and threw it in the bin along with any rubbish he saw along the way. 
You looked down in shame but someone's hand gently lifted your face up
Y:" It's arlight prince/princess/preferred, we're back now. We're going to help you, okay?" 
y/n:" I'm sorry"
You lent into her and sobbed 

Y:" Hey, hey sweetie. There's no need for sorrys"
B:" Yea Doll, It's alright, it's not your fault. We're sorry we had to go away for so long"
Bucky picked both you and Yelena up in his arms and carried you guys to his old room, he placed you both onto the bed softly as you both giggled and laughed at him. 
He left the room and walked into the joining bathroom, he came back out with his first aid kit. 
He groaned like an old man when he knelt in front of you which make you laugh
y/n:" You gotten old now?"
B:" Hey, watch it"
Yelena just sat at the side of you laughing her head off, watching her partners carry on the years long banter - she'd missed you - more than she'd ever admit. 

B:" Alright Doll, I need to see your cuts"
You showed them to him as Yelena pulled you into her side, whispering reassuring words into your ear. 
Bucky got out the cleaning wipes and got to work cleaning and bandaging them up.  
Y:" There, all done!" 
Bucky went and put away the first aid kit before coming back and jumping on the bed, he leapt ontop of you and Yelena making you fall with him
B:" Cuddle time!"

a/m: Definitely not my best work but I think it's alright. 

I tried to post this yesterday but Wattpad just came up with an error and wouldn't post. I don't know why so I hope this posts. 

Hope everyone is doing well - I'm so so proud of you xxx