Bucky x Steve x Reader

WARNING: nightmares, slight violence, ptsd, panic attack and sad Bucky

PROMPT: i dont really have one i just seen this thing on tiktok with the songs so i wanted to write one on here. and kinda got the idea from these picture in pinteres

 and kinda got the idea from these picture in pinteres

***

if this is not something you can read please leave, remember too look after yourself, you are not selfish for putting your needs over others, have a nice day and smile. xx

***

You and Bucky were in Hydra together and you sung a song to each other to bring each other back after a nigh full of nightmares you sung to him

***

It was quite common for Bucky to wake up from a nightmare, everyone in the tower knew that, but tonight he'd already woken up twice which wasn't normal. You and Steve had just started drifting back to sleep when a scream woke you back up. Bucky bolted out of bed and out of your guys room, you and Steve looked at each other before  jumping out of bed and running opposite directions around the compound looking in all the common rooms and shared areas, but neither of you found him both meeting back up outside the last door. Holding your breath as you opened the door to the roof letting out a breath of relief when you saw him sitting there.

Bucky sat there curled up in a ball breathing heavily whispering quiet "no's" to himself. You and Steve looked at each other before Steve started to slowly walk towards Bucky, crouching down in front of him quietly saying Bucky's name reaching out putting his hand on Bucky's shoulder when Bucky grabbed Steve by the neck and backing him against the wall. "Buck" Steve croaked out in an attempt to get Bucky to loosen his metal arm from his neck.   

y/n: "Bucky, let him go!"
walking closer, Steve looked at you trying to signal you to stop with his eyes, ignoring that you walked closer gripping Bucky's waist from behind before starting to sing. 
   (i have changed some of the lyrics to make it seem like it was made up by them)

"What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and them kicking us out