#55 * That One Night..

Start from the beginning

"So Athena, do tell, who was the woman you winked at?" Hestia smirked, when we were alone.

"Already? That's got to be a new record. I knew you were a player, but gods woman, at least give them a fighting chance." Artemis joined in with that same smirk.

"I have no idea who she is." I answered truthfully.

"All I know is that she's been staring since the moment we walked in."

I glanced downstairs and saw her looking at us.

"How do you know she was staring at you and not us?" Artemis asked.

"Simple dear sister. We made eyecontact."

"Oh, she is done for." Hestia chuckled.

I smirked to myself. That young woman had no idea what kind of beast she had awoken.

Nike's pov:

As the night went on I kept glancing upstairs to the area where the three women had sat down. I didn't want to really, but the memory of what I saw and hoping to see it again was just so distracting.

Surprisingly the woman in the black shirt kept glancing back at me. Whenever our eyes met I felt a pull in my gut and a tingle between my legs.

'Gods Nike, keep it together. Surely she's not that attractive!' I mentally scolded myself.

When I looked upstairs for the millionth time that night I only counted three women. The woman in the black shirt was gone. Where did she go? My eyes scanned the room, almsot in a panic that I wouldn't get to see her again and I didn't shoot my shot.

Then an ice cold hand touches my lower back. I can feel it through the fabric of my dress. The cold spreads throughout my body with a shiver.

"So we finally meet." A deep, feminine voice to my left said.

I turn my head and there she is. Now that shes's next to me that deep cut is even more distracting.

I feel my eyes dive into the deep of her unbuttoned shirt. About halfway down I realise what I'm doing. I shook my head and try to clear my thoughts.

"I'm Athena." The woman says with a chuckle as she sticks out her hand.

I take her hand, even though I'm still a bit dazed.

"Nike." I respond.

After I said that I looked up into her eyes and I that this was the biggest mistake I'd ever made in my life. If you thought her body was distracting, you should take a look into her eyes.

Because of the clublights it was hard to see their true color, but that didn't matter. It was the light of confidence and ambition that caught my eye.

The world around us seemed to disappear. The loud music became a vague thumping in the background and for a moment I drowned in all that she was.

Athena's pov:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't knew I had this effect on this young woman. Or rather Nike as she called herself.

I'd also be lying if I said she wasn't incredibly attractive herself. She was wearing a thight, white dress that came about halfway her thighs. She had long legs and was weaing white heels to match her outfit.

To me she looked like she could've been a model. But I like all women so who am I to judge?

Now how to get her to the bathroom? I had the perfect plan. I fished my phone from my pocket real quick. I opened the groupchat.