59. What Were We Thinking?

Lucas
The past seven years have been crazy since Jaxon came into my life. I mean I never expected to almost die on more than one occasion, to getting married, and running a business together. No matter what I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I swear to God Lucas I am ready to punch his fucking teeth in." I roll my eyes at my husband. Even after being married for the past four years, it's never a dull moment. "Who do you want to go Caveman on now?" He gives me a glare, like that is supposed to do something to me. Besides the fact that it turns me on. This look does not intimidate me in the slightest.

"Brett! Who the fuck else?!"

I walk up to him and run my hands up his chest. The fire in his eyes change, to a different type of fire. When he growls at me that just adds fuel to the fire that is ready to explode.

"Lucassss" Fuck I still shiver when he says my name like that.

"Yes love." I fucking purr at him and he grabs me by the waist. "Are you going to punish me or am I gonna punish you?" I say trying to make him go mad right now with lust. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back slightly, and a moan escapes my lips. I love his dominant side. It never falters and I know he loves it when I'm the same way. We feed off of it from one another and it's fucking hot. Right now, I want him to be in control.

"I should punish you for letting that ass hat still work in the company." He slides his tongue up my neck. I grab his ass and bring him as close to me as I can.

"Fuck do it! Fucking punish me."

He moves his hands to cup my face and claims my mouth, pushing his tongue inside. My hands go to his pants and start to tug at them. My husband's hands wander aimlessly over my body and tugs at my clothes. Our breathing gets labored. He rips my dress shirt open, and I hear buttons fall to the ground. "Fuck!" I get his pants down and his phone starts ringing.

"Ignore it," he says as my pants drop to the ground. He starts to lift me up as both our phones go off. "Fucking cock blockers" Jaxon grabs his phone and grunts out a response I can't hear what is being said but color drains from his face, there is panic, but also a ghost of a smile on his face. When he ends the call, he pulls me into a hug. "It's time baby."

My eyes widen, "seriously right now!" Not paying attention to what we are doing trying to leave in a rush, we forget our pants are around our ankles. That's when we trip and fall right into each other. "I can't believe it's happening now."

"Stop stalling and let's go." Jaxon says frantically while getting up. He helps me up and we dress quickly. We quickly rush out the door, into the truck and are on our way. I decide to drive because Jaxon's hands are shaking. "What were we thinking babe? I mean are you sure we are ready for this?" Jaxon fidgets in his seat. Surprisingly I'm pretty calm, well on the outside anyways. But internally I'm freaking the hell out.

"We've had nine months to prepare for this love." I put my hand on his thigh, and he puts his hand over mine. He smiles at me and nods his head. "We're going to be fucking parents." He exclaims excitedly. "I'm pretty sure we won't be fucking as much." I laugh at his pout.

"I wouldn't be laughing asshole." I think about what I just said and frown. "Fuck!" Jaxon laughs at me and then kisses my hand. "I'm pretty sure we will find some time to. Thanks for helping me with my freak out."

We pull up to the hospital, after I park, I pull my husband to me and kiss him. When I pull away, I smile at my man. "Anytime my cocky son of a bitch." I wink at him and jump out of the truck. When we get to the room we are greeted with a glare, and I almost want to run out of the room.