6. Round Two?

Jaxon

I have been dreading this day. The boys are all riled up for Lucas to move in but I'm not. It's been a couple of weeks since I met him, and I can't get him out of my mind. The way we were together was mind-blowing and I hate him for making me feel these things. My dick twitches just at the thought of what transpired between us.

What does it all mean?

That's why I have been avoiding him like the fucking plague. Which is pretty damn hard, when he is everywhere I go. Damn him for making me think of him. I tried fucking some chick to get him off my mind and it just didn't work. I kept getting soft until my mind wondered towards him, and then I was hard as a rock.

Damn him for making me constantly think about him.

What kind of magic voodoo shit did he do to me? I don't feel this attraction towards other guys. So why just him?

Speaking of the asshole. He comes strolling in like his shit don't stink. Chris helps him bring in boxes. Lucas catches my eye for a moment and my breath hitches.

What is it about him that makes me want him so badly?

Within that moment he could undo me. I curse him to hell for this shit. My chest tightens from the intensity of his eyes locking with mine. "House Party!" The boys yell and Lucas laughs and shakes his head. "Nah man I got shit to do."

I bet he's fucking some chick and forgot all about what happened between us.

My blood boils at the thought of him being with someone. This sounds too much like jealousy. I'm not fucking jealous. Is this what the girls think when they catch feelings? Feelings for him! Ha! Yeah, fucking right. It's just something new, exciting and different. That's got to be it. But I'm the asshole that said it didn't matter. The truth is it matters too fucking much.

God what the fuck have I done? More importantly what is he doing to me?

"Oh, come on" Todd whines he's our wide receiver. "It's tradition."

"I got somewhere to be, but I'll be back." He takes a quick glance in my direction, but I turn away.

"Then you'll drink with us."

"Sure, but only this one time on a weekday." He raises his voice, "Listen up fuckers. I'm only going to say this once." I roll my eyes at him, but he catches me doing that and smirks.

Asshole

"This is the only day during the week that we party. We leave it for the weekend and after we win our fucking games." Everyone hoots and hollers, as I just huff and roll my eyes again. "We are going to make it to the division championships this year, but we have to be in top shape. Understand." Everyone says yes Captain except for me. He raises an eyebrow at me. "Got something to say Reynolds."

Yeah, I fucked up and can't get you out of my damn head.

What I want to say is I want you so damn badly, but I don't. Maybe I am a coward.

"No, why the fuck would I?"

"That's what I thought." He gives me that smug smirk. I just want kiss that look right off his face and throttle him at the same time. I think he know it to because his smile widens.

"We got this Luke go do what you have to do." He nods his head at Chris and leaves.

"What the fuck he's got you doing his shit now?' I know I shouldn't sound so pissed off but I am. I mean Lucas is nothing to me anymore. It was just one time. Whatever you tell yourself dumbass. Chris looks at me and shakes his head. "He's got a lot on his plate man, just helping out a friend."