4. Conflicted

Jaxon

I know I'm pretty fucking buzzed right now. I am damn not drunk enough to not know what I am doing. But buzzed enough not to care. This is the most I have been turned on since I started having sex. This is the craziest thing I have done but do I care...no.

It's an experiment that's all it is.

I keep telling myself, but when he kissed that girl. The way he was looking at me by God, I wanted him. I wanted it to be me and I still fucking do.

Why can't I stop from wanting him right now?

I look down at him and I keep growing harder with every passing moment. "Well, are you going to fuck my mouth or what?"

And he says I'm the Cocky son of a bitch.

"Suck my dick." The words leave my mouth before I have time to process what is happening.

"No, I want you to fuck my mouth." What does it matter, it's all the same thing, right? I growl at him as he opens his mouth and I slide my dick in. I grab the back of his head and thrust in and out of his mouth.

"Holy shit Lucas. Ah fuck just like that."

I have never had someone suck me off like this before. It feels so fucking good. I throw my head back as I thrust in and out of his mouth. I push him further down my dick and he moans as he twirls his tongue around my length.

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

If he keeps this up, I'm going to cum soon. He bobs his head up and down my length faster. I feel his fingers digging at my asshole. "Please do it." I beg. I want to feel more. He removes himself from my dick and covers his fingers with his saliva and my pre-cum. When his mouth goes back onto my dick, I start thrusting in and out of it again. He moves his finger around my ass and then thrust it inside.

Fuck it shouldn't feel this damn good.

"Shit!" I jerk forward and hear him gag and I growl at him again. "That's it keep going." He pushes his finger in further and pulls out then pushes back in as he continues to suck my dick harder. "More" I cry out in pure ecstasy as he begins to add another finger to my ass.

"Fuuuuck! Faster Lucas!"

I can't believe this is happening, but I can't stop it...I don't want to.

I fuck his mouth faster as he works my ass with his fingers faster and harder. "Fuck I can't hold it." I try to move but he has a death grip on me and I cum in his mouth. "Fucking shiiiit!" I scream out louder than I have ever have before.

He gets every last drop as he pulls his fingers out and stands up and slams his lips on mine. Fuck he still has my cum in his mouth. He swirls it around between us, not going to lie I fucking love it. Fuck this is the hottest thing I have ever done in my entire life. When he pulls away, I'm breathless.

"What about you?"

"I'm good Jaxon I swear." The way he says my name sends shivers throughout my whole body. But I want to taste you. I just can't get the words to leave my mouth. "I like to leave both partners satisfied even if I am a dick." There, that is one way to say it. Instead of saying hey I desperately want to taste your cock. I drop to my knees and look up at him. "I've never done this before." He runs his hand through my hair and shows me a kindness I have never seen before. I want to close my eyes at the tenderness and savor it, but I don't.

"You don't have to."

I don't say anything as I run my tongue along his length. He throws his head back and moans. He is definitely sex on a fucking stick. I almost laugh at the thought because I'm about to suck on his stick. He gently lays his hand on the back of my head. I open my mouth and take him in. I have never thought about doing this until this moment, and I want to do more. I bob my head back and forth faster on his length and decide to try something. I rub my fingers along his hole.