1. Something's Missing

Be Advised: This book will contain a lot of sexual content and same sex relationships. If this is not for you then please don't read or leave derogatory comments. It's a story about love no matter what their sexual orientation may be.

                                                                                                Jaxon

You ever wonder that there has got to be more than this. I look at this chick that I'm pounding into and wonder why I'm not enjoying this like I use to. No matter how much I have sex it's not as enjoyable to me. At nineteen, I should not feel this way at all, something is definitely missing. I just haven't figured it out yet. Fuck I can feel my dick starting to soften. This can't be happening I'm not an old man that needs Viagra to keep it up or going.

This is not good...not good at all.

"Oh yes Jaxon! Please fuck me harder!"

Oh, right... enough with trying to solve the mysteries of why sex is not enjoyable to me. Especially when I'm fucking this chick. God what the fuck is wrong with me?

I thrust into this petite blonde's perfect body. I think her name is Tara or Tasha I can't remember. But for some reason it doesn't feel right. I try to think of something that will harden me up again, but nothing is working. What the hell is wrong with me?

God, will she shut up!

Yeah, I know I'm an asshole. It's not my fault that everyone thinks I'm Mr. Perfect but I'm not. Something is missing, I just don't know what it is. I pull out and slam back into her hoping to get it back up and finish hopefully both of us off. I'm an ass but I try to satisfy us both. I rub my thumb between her ass cheeks, and she moans. My dick twitches, oh this has got to be a good sign...please say this is a good sign. I do it again and she moans louder and my dick springs back to life and harder than ever.

Fuck yes! I'm not defected.

"You like that don't you.?" I rub my thumb closer to her hole and I start to get harder and harder, so much that it is becoming painful.

"Yes!" She screams and I bend down and whisper in her ear. "Would you like me to fuck you there?"

"Please fuck me in my ass Jax."

Hell yeah!

I pull out of her so damn fast and flip her over. I rub my dick against her ass, and she moans. Why the hell didn't I think of this before? Maybe I would have never started to go soft while inside her.

"Hurry up and fuck me Jaxon!"

You don't have to tell me again.

Good thing my dick is slick from her wetness, as I slide my dick into her tight ass. Fuck this feels so damn good.

"Faster Jax!"

Will she just shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this?

I grab her hips and start fucking her hard and I have to say this is the best feeling ever. I don't pay attention to her rubbing her clit. I just pay attention to my dick sliding in and out of her ass. I never realized that this is such a turn on as I watch my dick go in and out of her tight hole. Pussies are okay but this tight asshole is divine.

"Oh, fuuuuck I'm gonna cum!" She yells and I clamp my hand over her mouth. I just want to enjoy this feeling without her yapping every five seconds. I pound into her much harder and faster. I feel her juices run down her legs as I unload inside her ass. I thrust a few more times to just enjoy this feeling and pull out. I throw the used condom in the trash. I take a look at that gaping hole staring up at me and I swear I get hard all over again.