38. You Got to Be Kidding Me

Jaxon

This has been the best day ever up until five minutes ago. What are the fucking odds that Stacy would be here? It's just our luck not to be able to be alone. Can't we just catch a fucking break. I mean seriously what does a guy have to do to get his boyfriend alone?

You got be fucking kidding me!

When I first met Lucas the prospect of being with Stacy again would have been enticing for a second time around. Now not so much, when I'm so fucking in love with Lucas. I just don't want anyone else, and I sure as hell not sharing my man. Now she thinks we are going to have a Stacy sandwich...no fucking way! Lucas is all mine, nobody else can have him. I fucking claimed that asshole figuratively and literally speaking.

"Sorry she just came out of nowhere." Chris says as he comes to our side. Some bodyguards you are. Stacy looks at all of us and stares at me and Lucas. "Okay what is going on sugar?"

"Nothing's going on?" Lucas says stiffly." He glares at Chris, and I see Chris eyes go wide. Ya fucker now we have to explain shit to her. Knowing Stacy, she will not give up until we tell her what is going on. She puts her hand on her hips and glares at us. "Yeah, and the two of you are fucking straight as an arrow."

"Technically Stace an arrow isn't straight." Chris interjects. She turns and looks at Chris, "no, an arrowhead isn't straight... probably like your dick. It was a metaphor dumbass!" Ryder laughs, "I like her, she's a spitfire." Stacy blushes but then turns her attention back to us. "If you don't want to tell me fine. Oh, and by the way I was only kidding about the Stacy sandwich thing. I knew since our one time that was it for me with you two."

Chris and Ryder's mouth hang open. "You two and her...together." Chris keeps looking between us all, then he slaps Lucas on the shoulder. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" Chris is a good friend, annoying sometimes but he's been good to us. But if he slaps my man one more time, I'll lay his ass out. But there is also something in his tone, that makes me want to question him, but I know he will just brush it off.

"I was trying to sort out my feelings for Jaxon." Yeah, I know what you mean asshole, but I can't help but smile at him.

"Okay enough of this girly gossip crap." Stacy says losing patience. "I care for you guys so tell me what the fuck is going on?" She turns to me and pokes me in my chest. "I was there for you when Lucas was in the hospital." Then she turns to Lucas, "I was there for you when Jaxon was in the coma. Does my friendship mean nothing to you two? If something is wrong, I want to help."

Damn it she's right. I look to Lucas, and he nods his head. "Okay fine but not here let's go to our room. After this Lucas and I are continuing our date." She kisses both of us on our cheeks. As Stacy puts her arms around each of our waist, I interlock my hand with Lucas behind her back.

"Do you two ever stop touching each other?"

"Never!" Ryder and Chris say at the same time. She throws her head back and laughs. "Reminds me of that day. I could have removed myself from the equation and you two would have been all over each other." I smile at Lucas, "we were, during the party."

"Ya until you left with Sandra or was it Samantha chick." Lucas glares at me. We get to our room, and I look at him confused. "What the fuck are you talking about?" As Chris shuts the door, I stand in front of Lucas waiting for him to continue. He sighs as he rubs his hands over his face.

"It doesn't matter anymore Jax." I lay my hand on his cheek, "it matters to me." Chris, Ryder and Stacy go to get drinks as we talk, which I'm grateful for. "After we were together you left, and Stacy said you left with some girl. I was confused because I knew you felt the connection I did." That's for dam sure I felt the connection from the very start, I just didn't know what it all meant. But when we were alone at that party it was mind fucking blowing experience I have ever had.

"I didn't leave with anyone."

"Stacy said you left with someone." This is a joke, right? A sick fucking joke. You got to me kidding me with this shit. "Stacy!" I yell. She says she is our friend, but she started shit from the very beginning. Fuck that shit! She walks up to me raising an eyebrow. "What's up?"

"Why the fuck did you tell Lucas I left with someone at the party?"

"But you did! I saw you leave with Sara." I shake my head and laugh. "This is just fucking great. I didn't leave with her, okay well yeah, I did. I just didn't leave, leave with her to fuck. She was wasted and I just drove her back to campus. I dropped her off at her dorm then went straight to the gym."

"Oh, I'm sorry Jax I just assumed." Stacy says shaking her head. "I mean you had a reputation." I'm not the only one. "I get it, can you give us a moment Stace."

"Sure."

She walks off and I pull Lucas to me. "I wasn't with someone else until a couple days later and you know that, because I was confused. I didn't go off with anybody else that day. The only time I fucked up is well you know." I hang my head in shame, but at the time I was different then who I am now.

"Jaxon look at me."

When I do, he is smiling at me, which confuses me. I hate drudging up the past. We both fucked up but have grown from it. "The past is the past okay. I trust you and I love you Jaxon."

"I would never do anything to deliberately hurt you ever again. I fucking love you too much."

"I know." Lucas grabs my face and kisses me. I always get lost in his touch but of course we get interrupted as always. "Oh, do we get a show?" Stacy says with excitement. "No!" We all say as she pouts. "You don't know what you are missing they are so hot together."

I can feel my cheeks heat up and I see Lucas smirking at me. "Can we please get this over with, so I can spend the rest of my time with Lucas...alone." So, we all sit down, and we tell her everything. At one point her face gets as red as her hair. "Okay I've heard enough." She puts her hand up to wipe a tear off her face. "It's simple I'll get my dad involved."

"What can he do?"

"He knows people."

"I don't want to know." She laughs and I don't get why she is laughing. "I'm kidding Jaxon, but my dad is in the FBI, I can see if he can help." We tell her we will think about it, then Stacy drags Chris and Ryder off. They will be around the cabana but will not disturb us.

"Let's go continue our date" Lucas pulls me to him. "Nothing, not even this crazy shit will stop me from being with you and enjoying our time." He grabs my hand and brings it to his lips. Let me say I'm fucking swooning and I've never done that before he came along.

"C'mon Jaxon follow me."

I'll follow you to the end of the fucking world Lucas Roberts.