58. Graduation Day

Jaxon

I look at my watch for the millionth time and tap my foot on the ground. This phone call is taking longer than I expected. If he doesn't hurry up and get to the point, I might miss my own damn graduation. Why the fuck did I come into the office today? Oh, that's right because I help run the fucking business. My office door opens, and my husband comes walking in and I smile. Even after being married a year now, it seems surreal. I hold up a finger to him. So, I can finish this damn phone call.

"That's great Rick."

I listen to him talk and don't see that Lucas locks the door. I look at my computer screen looking at projections that Rick sent me. "I see what you're saying. Okay we will have to um... hold on a second." Lucas has my pants unzipped and I have to bite my knuckles as he takes me into his mouth. "Yeah, I'm still here. Look I'm gonna be late to my graduation." I clear my throat to suppress a moan. I grab Lucas's head and move him further down my shaft. "Yeah, that's it...um I mean can we pick this up tomorrow and go over everything. Alright perfect um, talk to you then." I end the call and move away from Lucas and stand up. I kick off my shoes, drop my pants and take off my dress shirt. I stroke my dick, "You want this, come here babe." He walks over to me, and I kiss him deeply. I grab the back of his hair and pull lightly. "I'm going to fuck that naughty mouth of yours now."

Lucas moans and drops to his knees. He pulls my body closer to him and takes my swollen dick in his mouth once again. I hold the back of his head as I fuck his beautiful mouth. It's been a long torturous month since we have had sex. Between finals and running the company, we have been busy. When he moans it sets me off more. I feel my ass cheeks spreading then feel his fingers. Fuck I'm not gonna last long.

Lucas can feel I'm getting ready and goes faster and I can't hold it any longer I unload a month's worth of built-up frustration. He's quick on his feet and kisses me and swirls my cum in my mouth. "Don't swallow Jaxon." He drops his pants and pushes me to sit down. I open my mouth and I get his dick nice and slick. Once he's satisfied, he kisses me again and takes the rest of my cum from my mouth.

"Lean against the couch baby." As soon as I do I feel him push his way inside me.

"Oh, fuck I've missed this." He starts moving in and out of me fast. "We need to make this quick love, or we will be late."

"Just do it Lucas!" I scream out as he pulls out and slams back into me. "Fuck!" He slams into me fast as he hits the spot and I feel him twitch inside me. As he pulls out, he spins me around and kisses me as he leans me onto the couch.

"I'm not done with you yet." He lifts my legs onto his shoulders as he slams back into me.

"Lucassss!"

"I need more of you." In and out, in and out he goes faster, and I swear I see fucking stars.  I would fall off this damn couch if he wasn't holding onto me. "We are never going this long without sex again." He grunts as his movements get harder. "Fuck I'm gonna..."

"Fuuuuck cum already!" Once he cums in me for a second time he lays on top of me and kisses my neck. "Fuck that felt good."

"Yeah, now we need to clean up. Look at this mess." He chuckles as he gets up and helps me up. We clean up quickly and get dressed. I hear my phone and grab it.

"Yeah"

"You two better be on your way and not fucking." I look at Lucas and laugh."Calm down Stace we are on our way."

"The ceremony is starting."  She whispers "Shit! We will be there soon." I end the call and glare at my husband. "We are going to be late. It's already started." He laughs as we rush out of the office. "Oh, don't tell me you did not enjoy it."

"I enjoyed it very much, but now we are late." I throw my gown over my clothes as we walk, and Lucas does the same. "We'll get there in time."

"How? when it's already fucking started!" We run to the truck, jump in and Lucas takes off. The one day we run late there is traffic. By the time we get there and run towards the ceremony I hear my name.

"Jaxon Whitaker-Reynolds" I jog towards the stage with Lucas trailing behind me. "Lucas Whitaker-Reynolds." As I'm ready to leave the stage Lucas grabs my hand, turns me around and kisses me in front of everyone. I hear cheers and laughter. When we pull away, I see our parents shake their heads. But I see the pride in their eyes.

Stacy runs up to us after we throw our caps in the air. "I swear you two would be late for your own funeral." Chris, Johnny and Ben come up next. Chris sticks his hand out to Ben. "Pay up dumbass." Ben rolls his eyes but digs money out of his wallet.

"You made a bet on us." Chris laughs and puts the money in his pocket. "Hell, yeah it's the easiest money I could make." 

"I honestly didn't think they be late to their own graduation." Ben pouts. "So let me guess you two were having sex weren't you." Chris says smugly while looking at Johnny. "Yeah, so what." I roll my eyes at him.

"Pay up dipshit." He sticks his hand out to Johnny now. "Best hundred bucks I made." Chris laughs as Johnny punches his arm.

"I think we should get a percentage of that, don't you think so Jaxon" Lucas gives me a devious smirk. "I mean it's only fair." We step closer to Chris as he steps back.

"Oh, c'mon guys that's not cool."

"Well, you are making money off of us." I raise an eyebrow as we both rush after him. "C'mon somebody help!" He runs as we start chasing him around.

"Okay boys that's enough now." My mom says and we all stop dead in our tracks but unfortunately, we smack into each other making us fall to the ground. "You think since you just graduated college that you would be a little more mature."

"I think they just wanted a Chris sandwich." Stacy says while laughing hard. Chris glares at her and tries to get away.

"There just boys." Nate says and we all stand up puffing out our chests. "We're not boys we're men." Chris complains and our parents start laughing. I smack Chris on the back of the head. "Real manly dumbass."

"Like I said boys." Lucas rolls his eyes at his dad and Nate just laughs. "We'll see you guys at the restaurant." My dad says and gives us all a hug. I look at all my friends and realize we have been through a lot together. Without them we wouldn't have got through some rough times.

"It's going to be strange not seeing y'all every day." Stacy comes up and gives us a hug. "I know but we'll make time to see each other." I look at everyone and they nod in agreement. Lucas wraps his arms around me. "If you don't, I will hunt you all down, and drag your asses back to see us."

"Enough of this sentimental crap it's time to celebrate. See you all at the restaurant." I grab my husband's hand and walk towards our truck. Once we are there, I cage Lucas between the door and my body. "You know what I'm gonna miss most about this place." I say as my breath fans his ear and I feel him shudder.

"All the places we fucked on campus." He gives me that smug smirk as I kiss his forehead. I throw my head back and laugh. When I look into his eyes again, I get lost in the depth of emotions I see in them. "Football field." We both say at the same time. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Pretty sure Coach Littel is glad to see us gone." I smirk at Lucas, and he shoves me away laughing.

"I'm pretty sure there will be someone else to defile the locker room worse than us." We chuckle again and then say at the same time Nah! I pull Lucas back to me and kiss his cheek.

"Best day of my fucking life is when you walked on that field." I lean into Lucas for a kiss, because I just can't get enough of his lips pressed against mine. "We better go before we are late again."

"God forbid they might make more bets on us." Lucas rolls his eyes and I chuckle. "I've bet they have made plenty of money off of us over the past three years."

"I wouldn't put it past those assholes." Lucas looks back at the campus then looks at me.

"You ready for what the future holds for us?" Lucas winks and smiles, "bring it fucking on."

Boy we really didn't know all the craziness that was coming our way.