24. Guys Night Out

Jaxon

It's been two months since Lucas moved out of the house. He has distance himself from everyone. We lost the Division Championship game, but I had a feeling that would happen. That night changed everything.

"C'mon Jaxon, you better not bail out on us now." I look up from the couch to see Ben staring at me. Chris gives me a knowing look, but I just shrug my shoulders. I'm just tired of this charade, tired of acting like everything is fine.

I'm tired of lying to everyone.

"I'm not bailing, I actually think a guy's night out will be great."

He claps me on the shoulder and smiles. "That's our boy. Although you and Lucas were great together, there are plenty of guys or girls out there." I cringe thinking about being with someone else. I stand up from the couch and shake my head. "There will be no girls. I'm gay Ben. I prefer dick over pussy, he made me realize that." It is true, I have come to realization that I no longer want to be with a woman, I just want my man back, but that's not happening. God I'm such a pussy I can't even say his name. He thinks he's doing this to keep us safe but he's not. I've still been sent threatening letters. I know now it has to do with either his parents, or the guys that beat him up. Apparently, it's not enough to get anyone arrested.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to." Chris says and I give him my fake smile. Chris is the only one who truly knows what went down that night.

"Let's go before I change my mind." We head out and take separate Ubers because there is just too many of us. We arrive at the new club called The Lion's Den. Once we get in the guy's stop dead in their tracks. I bust out laughing because of all the places, they bring me to it's a LGBTQ club. Their mouths wide open when they see the women grinding up on each other as well as the men.  Also, the guy in drag is comical, not them but the guy's expression to realizing where we are.

"I'm so glad you dragged me out." I bust out laughing again, I haven't laughed like this in a long while. Once they recover, we reach a booth and drinks are already brought to us. "I guess they don't care we are underage." I don't care, I clink my beer to the others and down it quick.

Johnny runs up to the table and has a big smile on his face. "This place is fucking awesome! I was just watching two chicks getting it on pretty heavily."

"I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want you to join in." Chris says chuckling.

"I don't give a shit! I could just watch and get a free show."

A femboy walks up and asks Johnny to dance. He gladly accepts. "Johnny boy that's..." but he is already gone. The guys start laughing. "Does he know that's not a girl?"

I shake my head and drink some more. I see someone from the corner of my eye but look away quickly. Johnny gestures for us to come out and dance. "Fuck it, might as well enjoy the night." I get up and make my way to where everyone is dancing. Some of the guys follow and it's pretty fun to let loose and forget everything. Chris taps me on the shoulder and whispers in my ear, "there's someone checking you out."

I turn around and in the far distance I see the man staring at me. I turn back around and see Chris smiling at me. "Go have some fun man." I start walking towards him but get stopped as I feel hands on my waist grinding into me. My admirer sees this and takes a step forward but then stops himself and just watches. The guy behind me doesn't do anything for me but I let him for a little longer before I move away.  I look around and he's gone.

I head back towards the bathroom because I need to take a piss. Once I'm done, I get pushed into a dark room. I soon realize it's a supply closet. "I see that you are having some fun out there," he growls at me. I can only make out his features in the dim light and my breathing quickens. It's been two weeks since I have felt his touch and I shiver in anticipation. "I didn't know you were keeping tabs on me."

He slams me against the door and puts his hand on my throat and my dick hardens as a moan escapes my lips. "Did you enjoy his hands on your body?" He hisses in my ear, as his body presses into mine.

"No, he did nothing for me." I say between pants. His tongue licks behind my ear and trails down my neck. "Are you sure about that?" He asks as he sucks on my neck. God I'm so turned on right now, I whimper from his touch. "Yes" it comes out as a whisper, but he's got me trapped in his gaze.

"This wasn't part of the plan. I just can't stay away from you." Then his lips are on mine as his hands roam over my body. He steps back and pulls his shirt over his head, and I do the same. Then our lips are back together, molded as one. We fumble with each other's pants, and I can feel the pre cum on his harden member. I get on my knees and lick his harden cock and shove it in my mouth. He throws his head back and moans as I bob my head up and down on his shaft. His hands come behind my head and push me further into him as he starts fucking my mouth.

I love this aggressive, dominating side of him. He pulls back gets me back on my feet then slams me back against the door. "Your mine Jaxon." He growls at me as he slams into me. I cry out in pleasure as he thrusts in and out of me. "Tell me Jaxon your mine." I hear the desperation in his voice. He pounds into me faster and harder. I look deep in his eyes as I see the tears threatening to fall. "I've always been yours Lucas." He slows down his pace and kisses me tenderly. We both stroke my dick as his thrusts become slow and torturous.

"Baby I'm gonna..." Lucas says as his forehead is pressed to mine. I feel him cum inside me as he continues to slide in and out of me. "Cum for me Jaxon." He pumps my cock a few more times as he slides out of me and bends down to take my cum into his mouth. Once he gets the last drop he gets up and kisses me deeply. As much as I want to stay in his arms I pull back and pull my pants up.

I love him, but I can't do this anymore. I don't want to hide our relationship from everyone. If he can't see that then we can't be together.

"I need to go." I don't look in his eyes. I need to get out of here, as soon as my clothes are back on, I go to open the door. Lucas places his hand around my wrist.

"Jaxon."

I turn around and look at him. "I can't keep doing this Lucas. I hate lying to our friends."

"I'm doing this to keep you safe Jax."

My anger boils and I shove him back. "Safe! I have been getting letters since we broke up." I air quote broke up to him.  "This plan hasn't worked and I'm fucking tired of sneaking around to see my FUCKING BOYFRIEND!"

"Damn it Jax I know!" He grabs his hair in frustration. "Do you think I like other fucking guys staring and trying to touch MY man. It fucking kills me." Lucas shakes his head and paces the small space. I step up to him and place my hand on his face. "Then we do this together, not pretending to be apart. It's killing me too Lucas." We get interrupted by someone jiggling the doorknob.

"Jax are you in there?" Chris asks as I go to open the door. "Hey guys I told the boys you left with someone." I hear Lucas's growl and feel his arms tighten around me. Chris chuckles and hands me some keys. "It's my brother's place. He's gone for a month and is cool with you staying there." He looks between us both and smirks. "Just make sure you clean up your messes. I'll text you the address and use the exit at the end of the hallway, so no one sees you." We say our thanks and then Chris is gone shutting the door behind him.

I turn back to Lucas, and I know I can't be without him anymore. All this sneaking around and lying sucks. Sure, at first it was hot sneaking around but now it's just tiresome. "I love you Lucas so fucking much. We do this together or we don't at all." It breaks my heart to think that we might actually end for good. Lucas leans forward and kisses my lips, and I fear this is goodbye. When we pull apart, I start to walk away, but I feel him intertwine our hand together. I look back at him and he smiles at me.

"I can't lose you Jaxon, I'm so fucking in love with you." He brings our entwined hands to his lips.

"Then we do this together."