23. The Threat

Jaxon

 The no sex ban for the past three days I'm so amped up to win this game. Because the way Lucas is staring at me right now, I just want to fuck the shit out of him.

Okay that didn't sound right. No one should ever say that... like ever.

We stayed in our own rooms, because we didn't trust ourselves around each other. That didn't stop us from sneaking into each other's rooms in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep without him near me anymore, I know he felt the same way. I just want him like every day, period. "Will you stop that shit." I throw a shirt at him as he looks at me and grabs his dick.

"I don't know why I'm banned from sex. I'm not even playing." He starts stroking his dick, and I can see it tent up in his boxers. Fuck I'm so horny right now, and the fucker is tormenting me. I slap his hand away and he pulls me on the bed with him. "You're killing me asshole." He starts grinding on me and I feel my dick harden.

"I'm jealous of your heart." I look at him confused. "What the fuck are you on about?" He chuckles because apparently he knows what my reaction will be. "Because Jaxon, it's pumping inside you and I'm not." He starts laughing hard and I am too. After all he has been through he can still shine bright. "You say I'm corny." He looks into my eyes, and I swear we just feel the same, and I swear our heartbeats have the same rhythm. 

Fuck it!

I grind on him too and suck on his bottom lip. Lucas starts pulling at my shorts to get to my now fully erect cock. I growl as I shove my tongue in his mouth as he moans. There is loud pounding on the door.

"No fucking in there! Don't make us separate you two."

"I dare you fuckers to come in here while we are naked. " Lucas yells back nibbling on my neck and grinding onto me more. I swear I can cum right now. 

"I'm not afraid to come in. " Johnny yells, and I know the fucker will walk right in. He is the type that just doesn't give a fuck. I jump up and adjust myself. "Fuck Lucas!" The bastard laughs and licks his lips. "That's what I was trying to get you to do."

I march right over to him and grab him by his throat. Lucas's eyes dilate as I lean towards his ear. "Don't worry asshole I will fuck you really good, you won't even have to touch yourself to cum."  I trace my tongue down his neck and over his lips. When he tries to capture my tongue in his mouth I move back. Lucas whimpers and I have a satisfied smile on my face.

"Fucking asshole!" He says as he flops back on the bed with a groan. "Be a good boy and get ready." Lucas flips me off as I walk away laughing. Fuck now I gotta make this boner go away. Once I got the major hard on under control we leave for the game.

"God, I wish I could play." Lucas sighs as he looks out the window. I grab his hand and press it to my lips. "You will soon." He looks at me with a sad smile. "Trust me it's not the same without you on that field." And that's the God honest truth. As I park the car, I turn to look at Lucas. "You can be my personal cheer squad, and all you would need is a skirt. That way when you bend over, I can see that delicious ass."

He shoves me in the shoulder, and I laugh. "Stop torturing me you cocky son of a bitch." I lean over and kiss him deeply but pull back before it gets out of hand. "No baby you would be torturing me. Let's go before I say fuck the game and fuck you instead." He opens the door so fast and slams it shut walking away fast.

Fuck maybe I took it too far.

He looks over his shoulder, "this game better go by fast. I'm holding you to your promise." I jog up to him and put my arm around his shoulder. "Trust me asshole it will be worth the wait." I kiss his head as he leans into my shoulder. Once inside I get into my gear and Lucas gives me a kiss. "Since we couldn't have our good luck fuck, hope this makes up for it." As he steps away, I pull him closer to me and slam my lips to his. I push him up against the locker and my body is flushed against his as possibly can in my gear.