37. Just Us or So I Thought

Lucas

This vacation has already started out on the right foot. After being buried deep in Jax and taking our time to clean up, we head down to meet Chris and Ryder. I put my arm around Jax waist as we walk to the restaurant.

"Are they going to be with us everywhere we go?" Jax asks as we are at the entrance of the restaurant. "Yes, but they are not going to be right on top of us. They will be watching from a distance, as a precaution." I hate that we have to do this, but I want to make sure we safe. Once this is all said and done, I vow to take him somewhere just the two of us.

"Do you really think something will happen while we are here?" I pull Jaxon off to the side so other people can get by. "No, I think we will be fine. I just want to make sure your safe." I trace my fingers down the side of his face.

"I want you safe too Lucas."

"We'll be fine, now let's enjoy ourselves." I give him a quick kiss and put my arm around his shoulder as we walk in the restaurant. "See I told you they would be here at least a half hour late Ryder."

"This is our vacation remember." I raise an eyebrow at Chris, and he just shuts up. If he keeps it up Jaxon will want to kick his ass. I hate to say it best friend or not I might just let Jax.

"So, what's on the agenda?" Ryder asks as we order our food.

"I'm taking Jaxon to go swim with the dolphins. Then just lounge in the cabana I rented."

"I guess we can stay on the boat or go as well. I'll make sure dipshit here doesn't interfere with your date."

"Hey" Chris complains but Jax just looks at me in shock.

"A date?" I feel my cheeks heat up because I have never gone to the extreme of being on a real date. "Yeah, we haven't had one in a long time. The next two weeks is going to have plenty of them." Jax leans over and kisses me, and I make sure that it's short but sweet. Otherwise, we will not be making it to our activities today. We eat our food and then we are on our way. Chris and Ryder hang back but within our site, this way we can be alone

"I can't believe you did all this." Jaxon says as we get into our swim gear and step on the boat. "Baby I got plenty of surprises for you while we are here." Jax pulls me to him and lays his head in the crook of my neck. "How am I ever going to top this?" I lift his chin so I can see his eyes. "It's not a competition Jax."

"No that's not how I meant it. I meant you show me how much you care and what have I done... nothing."

"You chose me Jaxon, that's enough for me." I honestly don't need anything else besides him. If I lost everything tomorrow, but still had him I would still be the richest person in the world. He kisses my cheek, "what can I say it just happened." I can't help but laugh and he joins in. "That is very true, but I'm so fucking glad it did." The boat comes to a stop and we listen to the instructions on what we need to do.

"You ready Jax?"

"Fuck yeah!"

We put on our masks and jump into the water. It's amazing to see the creatures that live in the ocean. I look at Jax and I can see the excitement in his eyes. He points and I look in the direction, dolphins are swimming our way. I put a handout and touch one, Jax follows my lead. When the dolphin swims away Jax swims up to me. I can't help myself I take a deep breath and take off my mask, Jax does the same and I kiss him. They make kissing underwater look so fucking easy in movies, it was not that easy. Quickly we put our masks back on and enjoyed our time swimming around each other and with the dolphins. Our instructor rounds everyone up and we leave this beautiful experience. We head back to the beach and Jax is still talking avidly about the whole thing.

"Lucas we can mark kissing underwater off the list, but not something I want to make a habit out of."

"I agree unless we figure out how to perfect it." I wiggle my eyebrows at him, Jaxon throws his head back and laughs. It feels great that we are so carefree right now. I know we will eventually have to go back to reality, but right now I am going to enjoy every moment I can.

"I think I'm okay babe. Once was enough for me."

"Okay, okay I get it." I wrap my arms around him once we are back in our normal clothes. He leans his body into mine. "So, what do you want to do next?"

"Well how about we just take a walk along the beach for now, before we go relax."

"Sounds good to me." I unwrap myself from Jax and take his hand as we walk along the beach. Some people gawk at us, but I don't give a fuck what they think. As long as they keep their opinions to their selves then we have no problems. "Maybe I can get you to giggle for me again." He rolls his eyes at me. "I'm never going to hear the end of that am I?"

"Nope" Jax stops walking and next thing I know he jumps on my back wrapping his legs around my waist. "You want to go in baby?" I hold tight of his legs and run towards the ocean. "No Lucas! Don't you dare!" Jaxon tries to squirm out of my hold, but I trudge further in. I got a good grip on him he's not going anywhere.

"Lucas puts me down!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"No! No! I take it back!" He laughs but it's too late I fall backwards, and we fall in the ocean. Once I come up, I start laughing and when I see Jax he is spitting out water.

"Fucking asshole!"

I just laugh harder until Jax splashes me with water and I swallow a whole bunch of it. I start coughing up water and now it's Jax's turn to laugh. "You are so going to get it." I lunge towards him, and I have to admit this is the most fun I have had in a very long time. After splashing around for a while, I pull Jax to me. "I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you Lucas."

He crashes his lips to mine, and I lose my balance and we fall in the water laughing again. This is just what we needed, to get away and be just us. We get interrupted by a loud shriek. We turn around and see a familiar redhead running towards us as we were walking towards the beach. I see Chris and Ryder frantically running our way. Stacy jumps on us, and we stumble back almost losing our balance.

"I can't believe you guys are here?"

My thoughts exactly

Jax looks at me and I shrug my shoulders. What can we really do she did help us get back together.

"So, boys when are we going to have a Stacy sandwich?"

Hell fucking No!