9. The Fight

It's been two months since I took Jaxon to see Kayla. I have been fucking him and only him this whole time. This has never happened before. Kayla has had her good days and her really horrible ones. Those ones have me spiraling out of control like today. It's like I feed off her moods and mirror them. I know that it's just going to keep getting worse. I can't do a fucking thing to save my sister.

"I'm not doing it Kayla."

"Well too fucking bad I already called Jaxon."

"Leave him out of our shit! Why the fuck would you involve him in this?"

"He's been involved since you first brought him here. Or should I say since you started fucking him? He is your boyfriend after all."

I don't know what we are. We fuck, we sleep in the same bed some nights, but we haven't put a label on it. I want more with him, but I'm scared. I'm scared of rejection, I've had enough of that in my life. But most of all just afraid of someone else leaving me.

"We're nothing Kayla."

"Oh Luke!"

But she is not looking at me she is looking behind me. I turn around and see the look on his face and I know I screwed up big time. Fuck! "I'll come back another time when the asshole is gone." He glares at me and strides out the door. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I run after him. This can't be happening right now. I catch him in the stairwell because I know how he hates elevators. He turns towards me and slams me into the wall.

"I'm nothing huh!"

"I didn't mean..."

"No, you're right we are nothing. What the fuck was I thinking? The first person I gave a damn about and I'm nothing! Fuck you, Lucas!" he yells so loud that it echoes everywhere. It's like him saying it over and over again. I can hear the pain in his voice but also the anger it as well. He slams his fist to my face, and I shove him, and I hit him back. This is not how I expected this to go down. It hurts me that we just did this to each other.

"Stay the hell away from me Lucas from now on. I fucking hate you for making me care about you."

Fuck that hurt really bad. He walks away and I slam my fist into the wall. "Fuuuuuuck!" I go back to my sister's room, and she gives me a look. "You fucked up Luke."

"Fuck I know."

"Why the hell did you say that?"

"I don't know, but I didn't mean it like that." I really didn't mean it I was just stressed over everything. I didn't realize what I was saying. "You need to make it right."

"I will. I'll see you later."

I take off and head back to the house. I walk in and see the guys have some girls over. I nod towards them and head upstairs. I go to Jax's door and open it and see him have some girl bent over.

"Oh yes Jax, that's it fuck me harder."

The way he's moving is not the same. I know his body and he's not enjoying it like he normally would. He turns his head and stares at me while he fucks her harder.

"I could live in your pussy all day and night."

He's lying. He's doing it to hurt me, guess what asshole it worked.

"Yes Jax"

I turn around and slam his door shut. I run right into Stacy, I hold her waist, so she does not fall. "You okay sugar, of course not. That was a stupid question." She opens Jax door, and he turns around still fucking the bitch, but his mouth hangs open when he sees her. She turns back around and faces me, but I still see Jax eyes on us. "Come on Lucas, I'll make you feel better. I also have someone else in mind too" she winks at me and grabs my hand and leads me to my room. When she shuts the door, I give out a defeated sigh. " There, that should give him something to think about." I look up at her astonished. "What?"