5. Punishment

Lucas

I walk out into the party and see Stacy walk up to me with a big smile. As much as fucking her with Jax at the same time was hot. She definitely is not who I'm looking for.

"Hey hot stuff." She gives me that killer smile of hers, but I just want to know where the fuck he is.

"Hey Stace."

"Enjoying the party?"  I was, but I'm not so sure anymore. I have a weird feeling about this, and I don't like it at all. I look around to see if I can see him, but I can't there is just too many people here now. "Oh yeah, thanks for the invite. Um have you seen Jaxon? He's um my ride and I have early practice tomorrow." Good excuse man, she gives me a quizzical look like she is not buying into my bullshit, but I don't care.

Why the fuck am I stuttering over my words?

"Oh, sugar he left."

That fucking son of a bitch! After every that just happened, he leaves like a little bitch. I'm beyond pissed right now. It's more than that and you know it. "What the fuck?"

"Yeah, he left with Sara. That boy sure gets around." I see the sympathy in her eyes, but I fucking ignore it.

"I bet."

That motherfucker!

"Thanks, Stace, I'll see you later."

I head out and she runs after me. "Luke wait." I turn around and she throws keys at me. "You sober enough?" I nod my head.  Jaxon sobered me the hell up that's for sure. I have never fucking cummed so much in one night before. "Take it I will pick it up at school tomorrow." I lean over and kiss her on the cheek. "Thanks, Stace, I owe you."

"Oh, honey you owe me nothing. You and Jax gave me the best orgasm of my life. We can definitely do that again."

"Maybe we should." I grab her and kiss her senseless. As I grab her breast and pinch her nipple hard. She moans into my mouth, but I got nothing, not even a twitch.

Fuck you Jaxon!

I can't get hard around this hot chick right now. I smack her ass and walk off and take her car back to campus. Tomorrow is going to be fucking fantastic. I get to my room and check my phone finally.

Mark RA: Hey Lucas. I wanted to let you know your room will be ready at the football house next Wednesday. Come by my room by ten in the morning and I will give you your keys.

"Fuck!"

This is all I need right now. I need to punch something. I grab my stuff, take a quick shower to get all the cum off me. I get out change in gym clothes and head off to the gym. Once I get there, I go straight to the punching bag, and hit it as hard as I can. I can't shake the look in his eyes as we came together more than once. Every time I hit the bag harder and harder.

Why am I letting it get to me like this?

"Bro, you don't want to fuck up your hands." I whirl around to see Chris one of our linebackers and also my best friend from when we were younger. He puts his hands up and backs off. "I'm just saying. Some chick get you a bad way. It's always a bad relationship that does that." Out of the corner of my eye I see Jax stop dead in his tracks. He looks white as a ghost.

"It's cool Chris. Just a pussy ass bitch! That likes to fuck with your head." I look straight at Jax as I say it. I turn around and punch the bag more.

Fuck him!..Fuck what just happened!... It meant nothing!

"Alright be careful and see you at practice." He gives me a concern look, but he knows I'm not losing my shit just yet. I nod and go back to the bag. I hear Chris talk to Jax. "Don't piss him off man, we need him on the team." I don't hear a response, and once the door closes, I think I'm alone, but boy I was wrong.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. When it's there I feel that pull to him, and it pisses me off even more. I whirl around ready to land a punch but stop half an inch before I meet his face. He doesn't flinch or back down.

"I'm sorry Lucas."

I can see that he means it and I know he must be confused, but so am I. I've never let shit get this far or feel anything. But with him it's different for some fucking reason, and I hate it. "Fuck off Jax. I can see why you freaked out for what happened. It was new for me too, so I get it. But you left me stranded and that's a dick move." I'm not going to tell him that it bothered me more about him high tailing it out of there. I mean I just met the asshole. So, I do what I do best when someone hurts me...I strike back. I turn around and take off the gloves and smirk. "You know where I can get laid."

The shock in his eyes almost makes me back down. He masks it with a hard expression. I definitely know how that's like.

"Wh-what?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I haven't let off enough steam. I need to get my dick wet again. Apparently, I wasn't satisfied enough earlier."

Yeah, I can be an asshole too.

I know that's below the belt. But this is his punishment for making me feel like a fucking idiot. Right now, I don't care about his feelings or anything.

Yeah, I can put up a wall too asshole. But I bet I'm better at it then you are.

If this makes me petty so fucking, be it. His expression changes and it's the cocky son of a bitch I first met. "Be my guest, no sweat off my balls. There's plenty of pussy out there." I pull off my shirt and I see his eyes roam over my chest. I walk by him and pat him on the shoulder. "Thanks pal. See you at practice."

I just want to run my hands over his body again. But I know that's not going to happen again. I walk out more pissed off than ever. Practice is going to be hell tomorrow that is for sure.

The next morning, I was still a little jaded. I don't know why I'm letting it bother me so much. I mean we were just horny and experimenting that's all. That's all it can be.

Keep telling yourself that asshole.

When I get to practice it's much worse than I imagined. I purposely don't throw the ball to Jax on more than one occasion. Coach Littel yells at us and tells us to get our shit together. Easier said than done old man. I should have never gone to that party. Once practice is over, I stay on the field. I want to make sure no one is in the locker room when I get in there. But of course, it's just not my luck, as soon as I enter Jax gets right up in my face. "What the fuck was that out there?" I ignore him as I take off my uniform and stand in nothing but my boxers.  He moves away from me, and I see him stare. I can't help but get a satisfied smirk out of it.

"If you're going to stare you might as well do something about it." I quirk and eyebrow at him with an amused grin. He shakes his head and backs up. Jax didn't even realize he was moving towards me again. The little bitch doesn't even look me in the eyes. "You're a pussy ass bitch Jax." I shove Jax into the locker.

"It was one night, get over it." I see him seething but Jax looks around making sure no one is around.

I step closer and grab Jax's dick and starts rubbing on him and he moans. I lean my body into his and rub harder until he can't take it anymore. I keep stroking his dick through his pants until I know he is close and then I slam my fist into the locker.

"It was more than that and you know it." I start walking away.

Fuck him! I got enough shit to worry about.

"Don't worry Jax it will never happen again."

Even though I say it, I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to stay away from him, and I fucking hate him for that.

It Just Happenedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें