47. Need A Distraction

Lucas

I can't believe all this shit that is happening. When is it all going to end? I need to get out of my head before I drive myself insane. It's been a few days since meeting with my real father. I honestly do not know how I feel about all this shit. Do I want to get to know him...I just don't know. I have become restless, and it is taking a toll on me, and I know it has for Jaxon as well.

I wish I never dragged him into the mess my life is, but I am selfish, and I want him...no I need him. I can't imagine him not being with me, even if he might want to kill me at the moment. I have not been the easiest person to be around lately. But he puts up with all the drama, and shit that comes our way.

"Lucas, get your ass up and stop mopping around!" Jaxon pulls the covers off of me and pulls me by the ankles to the end of the bed.

"What the hell Jaxon?"

"I am not going to watch you act like this anymore." I prop myself up on my elbows and look up at him. Even when he is frustrated with me, he still makes my heart flutter. I never thought I could ever love someone like this, until he came along. He bends down and runs his hands up my legs to my waist. "What you need is a distraction baby."

Oh, this is something I can get on board with.

"Not that kind of distraction you horny bastard."

"Hey, you love sex with me. Just as much as I love fucking you." Jaxon groans at me as he grabs my hands and pulls me up. He cups my face and kisses me hard. Just as I get into the kiss he pulls away.

"Fucking tease."

"Oh, trust me Lucas, if I wanted to tease you, you would know it baby. Besides you need to get dressed, we need to get going. We don't want to be late." I do not remember that we had to go anywhere. But I see the smile on his face, it's got me curious. Honestly no matter how much I put up a fight, I would do anything for him.

"Where are we going?"

He flicks my nose and I shove him back, as he laughs. I can't help but smile because he can just make me smile no matter what the situation is. "Well, you need a distraction and I thought that we could have some fun. So, we are going to meet the team and have a friendly game of football. Besides it will be good since we start training next week before school starts back up." Shit with everything that has been going on I forgot about school, as well as football. I hate that my life has been such a mess, that I forgot about something I love to do. Football has always been my escape from all of the crap that has been in my life. Jaxon lifts my chin, so I look at him in his mesmerizing eyes. I swear this man can hypnotize me by just staring into them. I know I have done that to him a time or two.

"Hey none of that." He rolls his eyes at me.

"None of What?"

He sighs and runs his hand through my hair, and I just feel myself relax. "Don't start getting in that head of yours about all this shit that is going on. I think I know you well enough now babe that I can read your expressions." I sigh as he pulls me into a hug, and I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his shoulder. "I know Jax it's just sometimes I feel like you would be better off without me and my drama." Jaxon pulls back to look at me and frowns. "The hell I would have Lucas! I would go through all of this again to be with you. I have never in my life felt this way, and I don't intend to let it go or you."

"Good because I am too selfish to let you go Jaxon."

"And I am too stubborn and selfish for that either.' He chuckles and kisses my lips tenderly. "I love you Lucas, but we need to go, no more stalling."