11. Cat's Out of The Bag

Lucas

I heard him talk to Kayla,  I didn't hear exactly what was said.  But when he rushed out, I stayed hidden in the shadows. I couldn't believe that he was still visiting her. I watch as he comes back with milkshakes. The smile on his face when he looked at my sister warmed my heart. He stopped and looked around like he was searching for something. Was he looking for me? No that's ridiculous I mean we have been over for three months now, before we truly even began.

I felt like a creep but when he danced with her, it cracked the walls. When Jaxon left I acted like I was just coming to visit. I wanted to reach out to him, instead I spoke to him for the first time in three long agonizing months. When Kayla told me what he did, the walls came tumbling down all the way. I think it was finally time to let him back in, that's if he wanted to. He has stopped trying to talk to me and apologize. Maybe I am too late, and if I am there is no one to blame but myself.

Now standing in front of him, I can't walk away so I crash my lips to his. I just want to be alone with him to see what happens from here. I hope I can make this right.

"You guys can you use a spare room to talk. I'm going to get ready. "

"Thank you Stace." I kiss her on the cheek, but still holding onto Jaxon. I'm afraid if I let go, he will be gone. "Anytime sugar, my offer still stands. Oh, and I so want to see you fuck. It has been a fantasy of mine. But of course, I want to be in it too. Oh my god I'm getting horny just thinking about it. Shit, I got to go get ready." She kisses both of us and walks off. I laugh as I lead Jaxon to the room I've stayed in a few times, intertwining my hand with his. It feels good to feel his hand in mine. Once I shut the door, he pulls me to him and hugs me tight. 

"I'm sorry Lucas."

"I'm sorry too." I lay my head on his shoulder, I kiss his neck and he moans.

"We should talk Lucas." I know he is right, but I am never good with words. I have always let my actions speak for itself. "Yeah." I sigh. I hope I don't screw this up again. We walk over to the bed and sit down. Jaxon grabs my hands and holds them.

"I'm not good at this talking shit Lucas. I've never done this before with anyone."

"Neither am I."

"Yeah, but for once I want to hold onto something, and that's you." He takes a deep breath and looks at me with a sad smile. "I fucked up even though we never claimed to be a couple, relationship whatever the fuck you want to call it. I shouldn't have fucked that girl."

"You're right Jax we weren't so I shouldn't be pissed. I just thought we were more than fuck buddies."

"We were, I hope we are. You're my asshole."

I look at him and his serious expression and I laugh, I laugh hard. He pushes me and I almost fall off the bed.

"Fuck that came out wrong."

"I get it you're my cocky son of a bitch."

"Lucas I haven't fucked anyone in the months since you ended things between us."

"Do you want a medal or a gold star?" I give him a smug grin. He punches me in the arm, and this time I do fall off the bed laughing.

"Asshole"

I'm still laughing but I see the smirk on his face.

"Oh, but I'm your asshole...right?" I stop laughing and look up at him. Jax lands on top of me and my dick twitches. "If you want me Lucas, I'm yours."