57. New Beginnings Part 2

Lucas

I have never been so happy in my entire fucking life. My damn cheeks hurt from smiling so much. I honestly did not hear a damn word the preacher said. All I wanted to do was pounce on my husband because he looked so damn sexy.

My husband...wow, that's fucking crazy.

Jaxon grabs my hand and gives me his devilish smirk.

"Come on baby."

He takes off in a sprint and we are both laughing by the time we get to the tent. Once inside his hands cup my face and his lips are on mine.

"Fuck you make me so happy Lucas" I try to speak but he shuts me the hell up with another fire exploding kiss. "Can't we just ditch the party and go." I say into the next kiss as I start tugging his dress shirt out of his pants.

"Not yet baby, I have a surprise for you." He says into another kiss as his hands run all over my back. His lips trail down my neck, as I bring his body closer to mine. I throw my head back as he sucks on my neck and elicits a moan from me. "But I need to fuck my husband." Jaxon growls at me, puts his hands on my ass and thrusts his hips into me. "Fuck I love hearing you say that." Jaxon claims my lips again and we are just about ready to tear each other's clothes off when we hear footsteps.

"I think they're in here."

"Fuck!" We pull away panting our chests heaving up and down. "Don't worry dear husband we have all night. Be prepared to not get any sleep tonight." Jaxon says as he kisses my nose. Fucking cock blockers. He opens the tent flap and I see my mom and Stacy peeking their heads in.

"Can we come in?" I see my mom look at me nervously. We have been trying to talk, but it is still awkward at times. "Thank you for inviting me. I wanted to say Congratulations to you both." She fidgets with her hands. "I'm so proud of you Lucas." I see the tears fall down her face, and I pull her into a hug. "Thank you, mom."

Stacy bounces on her feet, "Chris is about to announce you two. Better hurry up before he does something stupid." 

"I'll see you later son." She gives me and Jax a kiss on the cheek. Then steps back and gives us a smile I have not seen in a very long time. "I wish your sister was here and..." She shakes her head and tears begin to fall. "Never mind it's not important anymore."

"Mom, Kayla will always be here." I put my hand on my heart and she nods her head. "I'll walk you out." Stacy takes her hand looks back, winks at us before they leave.

Jaxon grabs my hand. "You ready to do this."

"Yeah, let's get this over with so we can pick up where we left off."

"Will Asshole One and Asshole Two make their presence known."

"I'm going to kill him, Lucas." Jaxon says as I start laughing, while we walk back out to our friends and family. He turns to look at me, "Are you happy with the name choice?" I kiss him sweetly on the lips. "More than happy."

"So, who's name are we taking?" Jaxon asks as we swim around in our pool.  "Well, I really don't want to keep the Roberts name. I don't want anything to do with that bastard." Jaxon swims up to me and wraps his arms around my neck. "How about your father's last name Whitaker?" He starts kissing my neck and now I'm not thinking about last names. " I don't know, I can't think straight when you do that."

He pulls back and has a wicked gleam in his eye. "Well, I can never think straight around you. How about we make a bet?" I move away from him and shake my head. "Oh, hell no! Remember our last bet. I don't fucking think so." I swim away from him, but he catches up to me. He pulls me to him by the waistband of my shorts. "This will be good baby I promise." He pulls me into a kiss as his tongue dances with mine, he strips me of my shorts.  I growl as I pin him to the side of the pool. "You don't play fair Jaxon."